YUNHO IMAGINE

Dedicated to: nofacegal

his eyes appeared somewhat different. 

i mean...they were still sparkling,as though they were holding the whole galaxy within. he was looking at me with those black eyes of his,drilling into mine. and i couldn't help but admire. i'd never seen such dark eyes with so much light in them.

it was like staring into an endless strech of midnight sky.

locking eyes with him,so black and deep,they were dragging me in and i had succumbed within a matter of seconds.

i observed my figure in his eyes and i saw it falling. soon,it wasn't just my eyes that were falling. it was every part of me.

falling...falling in love...

i was falling in love with him.

all over again...

"i can't believe it's you...",he mumbled in daze,but quickly spread a huge smile on his lips.

i couldn't believe it either. it felt unreal. he felt unreal. 

i was too taken aback to provide him with a reply,so i merely smiled back,making him beam even more than before.

"would you...would you like to talke a walk in the park?",he offered,the genuine smile still coloring his face.

"o-only if you want to though. i understand that you might be busy or...maybe you don't want to. i totally understand!",he rambled,making anxious and quick gestures with his hands.

"i would love to yunho",i finally managed to voice out. he emitted a wide grin with a hint of relief hidden into it. 

"let's go then".

i began walking beside him,sensing a familiar feeling loading in my chest. it reminded me of my past with him. back when everything was much more carefree and easier. back when i could just worry about my huge crush on him and studies. now...now everything felt too complex for me. 

walking with yunho again,just like we used to every morning to go to school together,opened up a bottle of emotions inside me that hadn't been used in quite a while. safety and serenity. it felt weird,but i allowed him to do it.

i missed this. i missed him.

he kindly gestured me to sit on a bench and i did,feeling my legs shaking in the process. he must have felt my awkwardness and smiled at me in the most gentle way. i felt myself vanishing and traveling into a parallel universe.