YUNHO IMAGINE

Dedicated to: potato_gurl00

the darkness is hardly remembered with the stalls and booths vibrating under the night sky

the darkness is hardly remembered with the stalls and booths vibrating under the night sky. the sky is dotted with a few candy-floss clouds, similar to the ones the kids are munching on happily. 

the occasional happy screams that are suddenly piercing through the air, are what make me drag yunho away from the food stall, until the massive structures of rides are upon our gazes. his complaints are evident, yet i don't seem to pay attention with the various rides occupying my sight. 

i let out a squeal and squeeze his hand even more when i notice a particular booth. "i want to win a plushie for you!!"

his gaze lands at where i'm pointing as he wipes his mouth with a handkerchief. "aren't i supposed to do that?", he says with his mouth full. 

i stand on my tiptoes to peck his round cheek. "you've won plushies for me several times. my room is literally covered in them.", i remind him with a giggle, as we begin walking towards the loaded booth. "i think it's time for me to get something for you. you're always the one who buys the best presents." an evident pout forms on my lips as i look up to meet his eyes.

he swings our hands back and forth and meets my loving gaze. "why would i need a present when i already have you?" the light peck on my flushed cheek following that sentence, makes me lose my breath entirely.

i roll my eyes playfully and click my tongue, turning my head away from him.

"i know that you're blushing.", he coos the moment we arrive.

not being able to handle any more of his, quite succesful, flirting, i change the subject rapidly. "so which one would you like?"

our eyes wander on the many plushies that are set inside the booth. from famous characters from tv shows to cute animals, the options vary and yunho seems a bit perplexed with his hands sticking on the glass, inspecting every single one of them. his eyes roam carefully, until they disembark on a spiderman miniature. he smiles cheekily and i chuckle, nodding my head in approval. 

despite the many words of encouragement emitting from yunho's lips and my firm dedication to win something for my boyfriend, the feeling of failure is oddly familiar after the tenth attempt. whines and complaints draw the attention of wandering people, yet i'm too immersed in winning to think. 

yunho stays by my side patiently the whole time, filling me with compliments and comforting words. he thinks it's cute that i want to earn something for him so badly. his teasings however, are not enough for me to tear away the pout from my lips when i realize that i'm running out of money.