SEONGHWA IMAGINE

Member: Seonghwa

Genre: Jealousy/Fluff/Little Angst

Name: Allie

Dedicated to: AllielovesTaeyongLee

Next Imagine: San

If you want to,please check out my profile. I published two new books!(Ateez texts and Oneus zodiac game hehe).

I was furiously typing my last report for the day,my hands sore from how pressing my job has become the past couple of months. My boss has been intensely burdening me with tons of work to do ever since his secretary resigned,thinking that by praising me with forced compliments my weariness will miraculously vanish,leaving no traces behind it.

I'm currently going through a period in my life,in which I feel nothing but underprivileged. I always dreamt of getting a job that I'll enjoy working in for the rest of my life. Unfortunately,that never happened. My kindness has been continuously mistreated in every single working place that I've set my foot in so far. I keep on accepting all of the tasks my boss assigns to me,even though most of them are not even meant for me and therefore, should be handled by their corresponding employees.

I've always been a person who refuses to think beyond the present. I carry a torch for focalization on present moments and how to make them even better if they're pleasant or,on the contrary,how to stabilize myself if things get tough. However,today all I can think of is the future.

The sensation of lying down on my bed,when I'll get home or the feeling of comfortable clothes gently embracing my wearied body. I simply craved the comfort of being back home. My head was aching,as though someone was verbally attacking me with the ravings of a mentally ill person. My hands were trembling similarly to those of an innocent person who merely claims self-defense in an attempted murder charge. My eyes puffy,red and wide open as if I was being competitive with my gruelling computer during a staring contest.

Just a few more sentences and that's it. I have to keep going. I have to ignore my colleagues' rapid and adrenalized footsteps making their way towards the exit of the oppressive building,not to mention the unbearable physical and mental pain to which I've succumbed the moment my insensitive boss heartlessly placed more documents in a sloppy pile about two hours ago,even though my shift was over.

It was awfully quiet,the office being brightened up by a couple of timeworn lamps. Most of my coworkers have already left and are probably resting now. Thankfully,I wasn't completely alone in this excruciating journey. Seonghwa and Yeosang,both of them the best employees the company had ever had,have immersed themselves in their work,even though the two were clearly fatigued. They are definitely people who deserve to be respected and admired. At least,when it comes to how hard they work.

Despite their dedication and eagerness,I can't say one of them merits to be appreciated as a human being. Call me harsh,call me soulless,this is just how I feel about him. I caught a glimpse of his blonde,soft-looking hair,since it was the only evident thing of his figure,owing to the large computer screen covering up the rest of his body. His head moved swiftly from one side to the other,his distinctive diligence never disappearing. That's what made me fall in love with him. But...that's what also ended us.

Saying that I merely miss him would be a minimization of my actual thoughts and feelings towards him. However,at the same time,I can't help but be reminded,every time my eyes land on him,of the same,recurrent fight we constantly used to have.

6 months ago/Author's POV

''You are so selfish!! The only things you care about are yourself and work. But what about me huh??? WHAT ABOUT YOUR GIRLFRIEND WHO YOU CLAIM TO LOVE SO MUCH BUT STILL TREAT HER AS IF SHE'S NON-EXISTENT??!''.