WOOYOUNG IMAGINE

Member: Wooyoung

Genre: Angst/Sad

Next Imagine: Yunho

i was inspired by 'empty space' by james arthur

''i don't think we were ever meant to be''.

you said to me on our anniversary date. you had kissed me a few seconds before that. you had held my hand. you had hugged me tightly in your arms and whispered that you loved me. 

but...you're still my missing piece. you're still the only one that's able to fill this empty space. my empty space.

i'm all alone. i'm searching for love in a stranger's bed. and the sheets are cold. i'm in his arms. but...i'm not warm.

i'm telling all my friends. but,they don't understand. because...i can't seem to forget you. i can't seem to hate you. i don't think that i never deserved you.

but...you have forgotten me. you hate me now. or...did you always have?? all this time....

i'm overthinking. who am i without you? what am i? i'm a liar...a hypocrite. my ego is swallowing me. and maybe that's why i might never see you again.

never see you again. do i realize what that means? i'm too mad,selfish and hurt to understand. everything is blurry. 

i tighten my grip around the steering wheel. my hazy eyes won't allow me to see the things that i'm supposed to see. 

and that's why...i didn't see you in front of me. i didn't see you desperately waving your arms. i didn't hear your screaming voice telling me to stop. but,i saw your eyes.

i saw them filled with pain. am i looking at a mirror? no...it's definitely you.

but...why are you on the ground? what are you doing? tell me to stop. but...you did.

why didn't i stop...? and why are you covered in red? you hate red.

please open your eyes. just open them. is it too hard for you? please...let me open them for you. i love your eyes. they're sparkling.

but...why won't they let me? why are they pulling me away from you? i just want to open your eyes. i want to look at them. one last time. 

they're not letting me wooyoung. tell them to stop. tell them...just like how you told me. i just hope they'll hear you.

because...i didn't.

and you're covered in red.

should i cover myself in red too?

 let's meet in heaven wooyoung. jung wooyoung....