YUNHO IMAGINE

Member: Yunho

Genre: Fluffy/Little Angst

Name: Catelynn

Dedicated to: CatelynnCrazy4Ten

Next Imagine: Yunho

I was breathing heavily,covered in sweat. Facing the bland ceiling,with my eyes being tightly closed,I suddenly became cognizant of what just happened. The taller figure laying next to mine,his condition not conflicting with my own,merely made my awareness of higher quality. 

Every thorough detail occured expeditiously,like a bullet being shot in order to extinguish its desirable victim. 

I quietly looked back on the past,even though I didn't actually want to.  

Our faces were centimeters apart. Our bodies pressed up against each other's. His immense hand was located on top of my thigh,particularly paying attention to the sections which my ripped jeans shamelessly uncovered. His delicate fingers making light,soft upward feathery strokes to soothe my unstable aura,which undoubtedly surrounded my crying form.

He was the only person able to calm my nerves. The only one who encouraged me to forget him. I craved his dismissal from my mind. My lover's lips passionately kissing those of another woman. The sight that no girlfriend wishes to see. The sight that not even people,who passed by at that instant,wanted to witness.

That heartrending scene blinded me. It blinded me with hate. 

So when I felt my best friend's lips on top of my skin,I felt as if I were in seventh heaven.

He was merely helping me. Helping me forget him. At least...that's what I was whispering to myself. I wanted to convince it that,that's what best friends do to comfort each other. 

 When he pulled away, a shadowy love bite showed at the base of my throat.

''Yunho....'',I breathlessly voiced out,almost moaning my best friend's name.

He moved his eyes from the love bite to meet mine. His eyes were like gleaming stars,whose brightness need to be protected at all costs.

His lips were slightly swollen and apart from one another.

''....we can't do this''.

Of course we couldn't. 

Because we're best friends.

Best friends don't do these kinds of things.

His thumb met my wet cheek,sending chills all over my body.

''We can...

He placed a little hickey on my forearm and ran his hand down my spine.

His lips moved,only to whisper seductively in my ear.

...and we will''.

___________________________________________

A creak of the bed broke the silence.

My thoughts scattered away,as though the wind from outside vehemently made its way through the well-secured window.

I sensed his body close to mine,a light peck on the cheek leaving no more space left in between us.

''Good morning....'',he spoke softly,not wanting to cause any disturbance in the glaring forenoon.

His hand slipped a fine strand of hair behind my ear,its evident dampness not bothering him.

I simply smiled,being reminded,once again,of last night's events.