❤️wearing their clothes(hyung line)❤️

➸hongjoong

you had gone to visit hongjoong in his studio, not being able to sleep thinking that your boyfriend was working so hard and you did nothing about it. you quickly ordered some food for him, knowing exactly what he wanted, and went straight there. he was surprised to see you, yet happy to finally have you by his side. he missed you very much during these hard and stressful days.

"just sit and relax. i'll prepare the food for you." you said, pulling away from his warm embrace.

"at least let me help-"

"no no." you quickly denied. "you always take good care of me. let me do it for once." you pecked his cheek, leaving him dumbfounded.

he obeyed this time, sitting on his chair and admiring you while preparing everything. affection flooded his chest when he thought of how much he loved you. everything you did for him. from calling him daily to check up on him, to holding him in your arms when things were just too much. 

he suddenly noticed that you were wearing his favorite grey hoodie, making his heart flutter even more. he slowly approached you from behind, a smirk never abandoning his lips, and wrapped his arms around your stomach. 

"is that my hoodie you little devil?" he whispered teasingly in your ear, rocking your bodies gently. 

you stopped breathing. "maybe??"

he giggled and rested his chin on your shoulder.  "you look so adorable in it. i'm seriously thinking of giving it to you." he breathed in your ear.

you turned around and looked at him with excited eyes. "really??"

he hummed and removed a few strands away from your face. he leaned in slowly and placed a soft kiss on your lips. "you're so amazing. i can't believe i have you all to myself." he mumbled against them.

for the rest of the night, you talked and ate in peace. you even helped him with some of his writing, him saying that you were one of his top inspirations. and when you were about to leave, he held you in his arms like a baby, whispering that you looked like one with your new outfit.

➜seonghwa

you inspected every plate on the table with intent. you had prepared breakfast for you and your boyfriend the morning after you moved in together. your heart raced as you made your way upstairs, excited to do something so simple, yet endearing, with him. 

you peeked inside your shared bedroom, watching him breathing in and out peacefully. you tried not to let your eyes linger on his exposed chest or how his sweatpants hugged his waist perfectly as you tiptoed towards him. rays of sunlight illuminated his face, making you fall in love with him even more at the clear view of every small, yet perfect detail.

you rested beside him, leaning on your shoulder, and let your finger stroke his red cheekbone. you noticed him flinching a bit, yet still kept his eyes closed. you leaned in and started placing tiny kisses all over his face, missing his lips on purpose to tease him.

"y/n?" he whispered with his morning voice.

you hummed against his forehead.

"what are you doing?"

you pulled away. "you want me to leave?" you were about to when he grabbed your hand and pulled you down to lie beside him. 

"i didn't say that. stay with me." you gazed at his now open eyes that glowed under the bright sun. you smiled and reached over to play with his soft hair.

"i made us breakfast." you stated proudly.

he ignored you, grabbing your hand to look at your evident sweater paw. your cuteness was just too much for him and it was just the beginning of your first day living together. "are you trying to drive me crazy?" he asked, taking your smaller hand out of his black sweatshirt and caressing it.