YEOSANG IMAGINE

Dedicated to: amaicheripai

you buried your face in yeosang's chest,embarrassed from the memory he had brought up

''i don't agree''.

yeosang looked down at you to see if you were serious,his munching coming to a sudden halt.

''are you serious??'',he asked offensively,crumbs of cake falling from his mouth to your face.

you pulled away in disgust and giggled. ''yes yeosang! i don't understand how you find it cute''.

you couldn't understand him. 

you had been bickering for the past ten minutes now about your first kiss. you didn't expect him to suddenly bring it up in the middle of your cuddle session. it was apparently a very precious memory to him. and it was to you as well definitely. 

but,the awkwardness of that night still lingered in the back of your head. it was your first date afterall. and on top of that,none of you had ever kissed before. so when you noticed yeosang leaning down,you could do nothing but panick. you liked him a lot,but you felt like your inexperience would disappoint him. you had also guessed that he was experienced already,seeing how handsome and kind he was to you. and that made you panick even more.

you ended up bumping your foreheads together,making both of you flinch and wince in pain. he laughed it off,saying it was nothing. you however wanted to magically disappear at that instant. you had never been more embarrassed in your life. and that led to yeosang softly kissing you,succesfully the second time. you didn't enjoy it that much though. your clumsy self still made you cringe.

''it was awkward and embarrassing!!''.

he dramatically put down his piece of cake and pointed his finger at you. ''well,i think that we were adorable''.

''how can you find crashing into each other adorable??''.

''but it is!! you were just so cute after that,being all embarrassed and shy'',he said,giggling at the memory. he gestured with his hand to come back into his embrace and you obeyed,clutching his soft hoodie in your hands.

''don't think about it babe. the only thing that matters is that we kissed and you're my girlfriend now'',he comforted you,gently caressing your hair.

''yeah,a girlfriend that almost killed her boyfriend'',you retorted playfully.

yeosang lightly smacked the top of your head to stop you and took the last piece of cake in his hands. ''say aahhh''. 

you looked down and opened your mouth widely,while yeosang shoved the cake into it. your face was painted with an annoyed expression,slightly pouting at him and he giggled,embracing your body in his warm arms.

both of you calmed down and stared at the evening sky,your minds filled with nothing but each other's presence. you started to play with his fingers and he brought you even closer,sighing to himself at how perfect that moment felt for him. 

he slowly closed his eyes and let his head fall onto yours,wanting to leave no space between your tangled bodies. it made your heart flutter,as you felt his slow breaths tickling your neck. you wrapped the soft blanket around you,not forgetting to take his hand in yours and let your eyes close at the sensation.

a smile spread on your lips,as you thought your boyfriend cutely defending his opinion about your  first kiss. you realized how special that night must have been to him and decided to brush the awkwardness away and hold onto that magnificent feeling of his soft lips on top of yours for the first time.

that feeling....

it was so new,so unfamiliar. you're kind of regretting not cherishing it more.

back then...you didn't know how his lips tasted. you didn't know how his hands would press against your skin. or that he likes to softly caress your cheek with his thumb while kissing you. you didn't know how he'll breathe.

and he didn't know either. he knew nothing about you.

'isn't that special?',you thought.

but you were glad for one thing.

none of you had lost that wonder. 

none of you had lost that spark.

you were still looking at each other,just like back then. wondering and anticipating. he was still looking at you,just like he was about to kiss you again for the first time.

just like that night...