YUNHO IMAGINE

Member: Yunho

Genre: Fluff/Bartender AU!

Name: y/n

Dedicated to: lililiyabbay544(i love you)

Next Imagine: Yeosang

Special thanks to: hopexace thanks for helping me! GO FOLLOW HER SHE IS AMAZING

Thank you so much for more than 5k reads! I feel like I don't even deserve so much love with my slow updates...heh. Love ya<3

Conversations swirled in a dirty cloud of smoke, the stagnant stench of cigarettes hid within the collaboration of mephitic odours. A sharp smell of drink wafted towards me, like black plumes bellowing from the windows of a burning house. There was even a hint of sick tainting the fragrance of the room.

The bar was hundreds of conversations told in loud voices, all of them competing with the rock music that dominated the atmosphere. The crowd was young, students from the university for the most part. A customer winded his way through the warm bodies to order a drink - the dark local beer.

I swiftly accepted his request by commencing the making process of one of our most well-known drinks. It had come to my notice that,nowadays,people tend to prefer darker beers rather than light ones.

Maybe it's because of their complexity. Their deeper,more composite set of flavors which include notes of chocolate and toffee. The hint of sweetness in combination with the alcohol explode in your mouth,leaving traces of sourness behind.

I finished up blending the flavors together and smoothly poured the shadowy drink in a stout glass,which gracefully balanced the contrasting aromas.

Satisfied with my work,I gently pushed the glass in front of the waiting customer,subsequently earning an almost incoherent 'thank you'.

I smiled,trying my best not to pay attention to where his eyes were travelling. A devilish smirk accompanied his act. 

I,moreover,exerted myself to brush it off,acting as if I were deeply immersed in dusting off the, already clean,bar table.

The male customer leaned further in,the liquid inside his drink rapidly wobbling,by reason of his trembling hand. His fingers were sturdily clinging onto his glass,like an anchor that is bravely protecting its precious ship from the deadly waves of a tempestuous night. 

''What's your name sweetpie?''.

Even though my ears were dominated by the ear-splitting music,which was filling the place,the utterance of that sentence sounded crystal clear to me.

I kept on occupying myself by fiddling around with a few unwashed drinks,while acting as if I didn't hear his attempt at getting a conversation going with me. 

''Hey!! You're deaf or something?!''.

I felt my hands shaking,not knowing how to respond.

''Don't play with me!!''.

The threat in his voice intensified,my heart's palpitation following.

''YOU NASTY BI-''.

''I would stop that sentence right now if I were you.''

And he did. He never managed to finish that sentence. All because of him.

''And who the fuck are you supposed to be??''.