MINGI IMAGINE

Dedicated to: spicyn00dles

soft crying and subsequent whimpers woke you up

soft crying and subsequent whimpers woke you up. you unwrapped yourself from mingi's warm embrace,slightly groaning the moment your bare feet hit the cold floor. you tiptoed towards the cradle that your baby girl was sleeping in and began talking to her with your most delicate voice.

''hi baby! do you miss mommy?'',you whispered playfully,taking her in your arms. your heart missed a beat,when you observed how her head immediately rested on top of your chest,whilst her tiny hands were clutching tightly onto your shirt. continuing to hold her closely into your arms,you began to rub her back in order to stop or at least quiet down her soft whimpers. 

''what's wrong baby girl? would you like to sleep beside mommy and daddy??''.

as though she was understanding your words,you felt her hands gripping stronger onto your shirt. ''okay,okay...'',you whispered again and moved to place her on the bed,right next to mingi.

''hey...'',he mumbled huskily. his smile widened when he saw his daughter laying right next to him. ''is this a family cuddle?'',he chuckled.

''yep!'',you replied and kissed his forehead. ''sorry for waking you up''.

''it's okay babe''.

readjusting your daughter,you placed yourself on your previous position and peacefully closed your eyes. you felt calm and safe,sharing your bed with the two most important people in your life. an absentminded smile formed on your lips just by thinking about it.

''why are you smiling?'',your husband softly asked you,a similar smile drawn on his face.

you opened your eyes,only to be met with his bright,genuine smile,the smile that had made you fall in love with him. ''why are you?''.

''because i love your smile''.

you playfully rolled your eyes and sighed,looking down to the sleeping figure of your baby daughter. ''isn't she beautiful?'',you asked,gently stroking her little hair.

''similar to her mother''.

you giggled and lightly slapped his arm. ''i think she has your eyes''.

''she has my eyes,my intelligence and your beauty?? wow,she's going to be a star'',he said,wiping a fake tear away. you shook your head in disapproval,but you couldn't restrain a slight smirk forming on your lips.

you were both quiet for a few minutes,staring at your daughter sleeping calmly. you looked up and noticed that mingi was already looking at you. ''what??'',you asked curiously.

he smiled. ''nothing,it's just...'',his red hair was messy when he ran his hand through it. ''...i love cuddling with my girls'',he confessed and kissed your shoulder.