WOOSAN IMAGINE

Dedicated to: doesntknowwhotostan

"ouch!"

"what's wrong?"

"wooyoung, you just hit my nose with your elbow!!"

"i did?"

"yes!!"

"oops."

he throws a popcorn in his mouth, chomping on it with a devilish smirk. you emit a loud groan, the pain making your eyes teary. he keeps chewing indifferently, eyes glued on the tv screen that's playing a random movie you've chosen. 

you look at him with knitted eyebrows, a deadly expression coloring your face. wooyoung detaches his gaze from the screen and chuckles softly.

"alright you big baby. come here."

he leans towards your face, placing a delicate peck on your nose. "better?", he whispers with a smile.

you roll your eyes playfully. "i guess." letting your body fall back on the couch, you sink into the soft material. you reach over to take a few popcorns from wooyoung's lap, when he pulls the bowl away abruptly.  

the expression on your face is an unamused one and he giggles at the sight. "let me feed you.", he offers with a child-like smile, his eyes turning into two crescents. 

taking a few of them in his hands, he turns his body towards you and opens his mouth. "say aahhh", he says in a playful tone. 

you feel like hitting him in the face, wanting nothing but to relax like a normal person and watch a movie. yet you can't find yourself getting mad at him. sighing in complete defeat, you let him feed you, munching on the buttery popcorns. he wipes a few crumbles away from the corner of your lips and draws his attention back on the tv screen. 

silence falls between the two of you, enjoying each other's presence wordlessly. you can only hear wooyoung's evident chewing, the movie playing and soft rain pouring in the background. raindrops keep landing on the window, creating an even calmer ambience.

his head falls on your shoulder and you feel that familiar intimacy of his presence. he's been a good friend of yours for almost three years now, yet you still catch yourself thinking about how special he is to you on a regular basis. 

he's been by your side through happy, sad and rough times. he's always there to share your happiness with him. to cry with you when things go out of control. to motivate you with encouraging words when you need an extra push.