YUNHO IMAGINE

Dedicated to: RalucaMircean

"tired?"

his soft voice resonates through the dimly lit studio. 

he already knows the answer. 

my wearied figure is resting on the cold floor,arms and legs instantly going limp the moment they came in contact. my clothes are wrinkled,the fabric sticking to my skin from the intense dance routine. messy hair,rapid breathing and eyes tightly closed leads him to bring me a few towels and a water bottle from the corner of the room. 

the mirrors are hazy and so are my eyes when i open them to see him standing in front of me. i mumble a quiet 'thanks' as he sits beside me,his gaze not leaving my form.

"if you're going to lecture me like last time,i suggest you leave",i voice out coldly,before taking a sip of water. 

he doesn't say anything for a few seconds,yet i notice his worried expression turning into a frown. "you just look tired y/n."

i emit a sigh and let my back rest on the wall behind me. the towel feels soft in my hands when i grip it with all my might. "i'm sorry yunho. i'm just...tired." my head finds resort on his shoulder,seeking for more comfort. "so tired",i mumble,before closing my eyes slowly.

i melt in his touch the moment he rests his head on mine,not forgetting to leave a lingering kiss on top of it. "can't you just call it a day already? it's past midnight."

i sigh again. "i can't. i need to learn the choreo by tomorrow." i start fumbling with the strings of his hoodie,whilst wearing a slight pout on my face. 

"you know that i can teach you right? we're literally in the same team",he giggles and moves my hands away from his shirt so that he can play with them. 

"let's just...rest for a while please",i whisper slowly and he agrees wordlessly. 

his fingers continue to play with mine,intertwining and caressing them here and there. i hear his steady breathing being in sync with my own and a small smile creeps its way onto my lips. 

i can already sense that this is going to be one of those moments with him that will rest on the back of my head for quite a long period of time. just us sitting together in silence,one of the many things that unites us encompassing our figures,while his presence gives me the support and reassurance that i need the most. 

his skin feels soft and pure against mine. he touches me with those gentle hands of his. not in a dirty way. not in a dirty place. but in a way that only he can make me feel. like i'm secure. perfect. loved. and in a place that he can only touch so erotically.