*no control* (San)

Member: San

Name: Ellie(just a random name)

Genre: Angst/Fluff/Vampire au

Dedicated to: NabilaTBF

Next Imagine: Yeosang

''I don't want to lose you Ellie...''

He gently whispered. San's mind was too occupied with how smooth his girlfriend's hair felt on his fingertips as he was slowly twisting a strand around his index. He didn't notice how her eyes softened the moment that sentence escaped his pink lips.

The male's head was placed on her lap as she sat by the window,looking at the sunset. Her eyes were now glued to him. She effortlessly chose San over the yellowish twilight.  

''....but I have to eventually''.

He halted any kind of movement to focus on her. To see her reaction. To hug her if she cried. To accept her slap if she hit him.

''You don't have to San...''.

Her voice was almost inaudible,while her fingers caressed his cheek. Ellie's other hand was softly placed on top of his chest,his steady heartbeat apparent to it.

''We love each other don't we...?''. 

She stopped the caress to concentrate on his response. She wanted it to be clear and faster than her own heartbeat,which was nervously anticipating.

''I just don't want to hurt you...'',his voice cracked against his own will. ''...it keeps getting harder for me'',he gulped fearfully.

''I know baby...'',the female sighed,as her caress made its reappearance down his chest. ''...but I think you can do it...because I believe in you'',she placed a soft kiss on his parted lips. ''...I believe in us''.

''You know nothing Ellie...trust me'',the pain was evident in his voice. His eyes didn't differ that much.

''No babe,that's where you're wrong...'',the female smiled down at him. ''...I know everything about you''.

San stared at his girlfriend in disbelief.

''No Ellie...'',he shook his head. ''...you know nothing about me. That's why I want to protect you. But...I-I feel like I can't control myself anymore...''.

Ellie was aware of the fact that her boyfriend is a vampire. She has been aware of it even before they began dating each other. These two years have been so perfect for her. San was extremely kind and protective. The last thing he wanted was for Ellie to get hurt. 

That being said,he was trying his best to hide his immense crave for her blood. These attempts were small things and details that maybe even Ellie couldn't notice. Like,how his eyes were constantly avoiding her neck. How her veins were popping out. How he wanted to taste her full lips with his fangs,but every single time he felt them being released whilst they were kissing,he would immediately pull away.

All of these tremendous attemps have been torturing San's life for the past couple of years. He wanted to taste her so badly. However,San was in love with her. How could he hurt her? He would never. 

San was actually very proud of himself that he was managing. It was last week where he noticed an abrupt change in him. It was as if someone activated a switch in him. His eyes,nowadays,have been staring nothing but her lips,her neck....

He was gradually losing his self-restraint. Or maybe he was slowly becoming aware of how much prettier his girlfriend has gotten. Ellie was 16 the moment they began dating each other,which means she was currently 18.