HONGJOONG IMAGINE

Member: Hongjoong

Name: y/n

Genre: Fluff

Dedicated to: all of you

Next Imagine: Wooyoung

i decided to write one with hongjoong,since the imagines that i've written with him are quite dark. so i wanted to write a fluffy one ehee. enjoy<3

''hey...y/n?''.

''yeah?''.

''can i ask you something personal?''.

''sure,go ahead''.

''have you ever had a boyfriend?''.

''umm no...''.

''what?! how??!''.

''i don't know. just...never got asked''.

''but you're so beautiful'',he muttered under his breath.

''what?''.

''what?!''.

you reminded yourself that you were currently in a library,so you ended up not responding. you drew your attention back to the scattered books,even though you didn't want to. you had a project ,which was scheduled for the next day. that meant you only had a day to prepare everything. information,pictures,not to mention that you had to learn everything by heart and present them in front of the whole class.

hongjoong was still staring at you with his wide eyes and you could tell that he was extremely nervous. he had been bombarding you with juvenile questions for the past hour,forgetting completely that he was your partner for this project and therefore had to concentrate as well. 

however,you didn't want him to feel bad. you kept answering his questions,even though you found it extremely pointless. just the thought of having so much homework to do,made you go crazy and you couldn't understand how hongjoong was so restful about it. 

you finally felt his gaze fixing on his laptop once again,but he wasn't doing much. he was merely scrolling down the screen,not even bothering to spare a glance at the information that you had to learn. you emitted a sigh,but decided to let it go. you'd feel better if you'd at least finish your part. 

for a few minutes,silence filled both of you. you felt relieved and began thinking that maybe he was taking this seriously. you were writing down information on your notebook,your ballpen running almost out of ink,whilst Hongjoong was searching for any further material that you could add. maybe you would be able to finish this in a few hours.

''can i ask you something else?''.

you willingly let your pen drop with a loud thud,a sigh full of irritation making its way out of your lips. ''what?! what else do you want hongjoong??!''.

he looked taken aback and,maybe,even hurt. ''i-i just...''. you were anticipating his next words,but he hadn't even found them yet. the male began fumbling with his own fingers. ''i just wanted to get to know you better. that's all.'',he mumbled.

you froze in your seat,not expecting him to be so honest with his words. you had been suspicious about his feelings towards you before,but merely brushed it off,not thinking much about it. you felt bad and angered with yourself. you thought that you shouldn't have vented your frustration and anxiousness by speaking harshly at him. 

you turned your head towards him,only to see him being on the verge of crying,his lower lip slightly trembling. you were about to apologize,when he talked first.