HONGJOONG IMAGINE

Member: Hongjoong

Name: Y/n

Genre: Angst/Mafia AU

Dedicated to: NabilaTBF

Next Imagine: San

Midnight fell like a rich velvet blanket of black,swallowing up the day,draining the colours to grey and then to nothing at all.

The darkness was almost absolute. Even the moon had practically faded and I couldn't even see my hand in front of my face.

The pantsuit,that used to be hung so limply on the svelte mannequin,was now the only seperation between my skin and the midnight breeze.

Unstoppable running and fights had torn its elegance to shreds. The well-fastened necktie was starting to loosen. My bare feet had already greeted the dirty floor ever since my red heels had begun to discolour. The only coat,that I had previously thrown quickly over the top,felt nothing but a mere cotton sheet.

I had nearly forgotten that it was stolen by myself from a nearby shop,the speedy circumstances making my memory hazy.

Up ahead stood our rendez-vous,the alley where we first met each other. I could already see his back,even though the darkness was blurring my vision. 

The streets that were so busy in the day all stood empty,lonely,without people filling them up. The glow of a streetlamp made the tiny drops of rain crystal clear. The anger that I had felt the moment I was notified,was now replaced by a rising feeling of unwellness in my stomach and my heart was pounding at its own quickening rhythm.

Midnight meant a free rein for murder,extortion and pillage. It meant locking your doors against the inky blackness and praying your number wasn't up. For if they came for you,your cries would bleed into the night unheard by your protectors. No jack boots would come running for you.

Nonetheless,he seemed unbothered.

His arms were crossed against his chest,intensifying his defensiveness. His gun was firmly placed inside his front pocket,caressing it here and there to comfirm its existence. Leaning back against the wall,whilst whispering with his team members,I couldn't be more nervous. 

But then again,a murderer stood in front of me. No.

An animal.

After giving a stern nod to my team,I took rapid and determined footsteps towards them. Towards him. My gang was making me feel more powerful and sure about myself. We were a family.

An evil grin hitched my mouth up slightly as I shamelessly reloaded my pistols,the loud enough sound echoing throughout the alley and making its way to my enemys' ears. A deep shiver coursed its way down my spine and into my feet the moment he turned around,his face not similar to a terrified one. 

''Miss y/n...how wonderful it is to see you...'',he ironically voiced out. With a swift movement he concealed his gun. 

''Wish I could say the same Mr. Hongjoong...''

He gifted me with his well-known chuckle. 

''Still playing hard to get I see...'',he whispered with a smirk,his body moving closer to mine. ''...maybe we can change that tonight'',his whisper was now isolated into my ear,while his fingers were softly caressing my forearm. 

I rolled my eyes in annoyance. ''I know,in your locality,you have influence...I hope that doesn't make you think you have the same one on me...''. I took a few steps back,increasing the space between us.