❤️removing your wisdom tooth❤️

Dedicated to: doesntknowwhotostan

➳hongjoong/san

i feel like hongjoong and san wouldn't differ that much before and after you remove it. they would be extremely sweet, caring and protective of you like they are most of the time. they'd also try to calm you down by teasing and holding your hand. they wouldn't leave your side and would definitely drive you back home so that they can take care of you until you feel entirely well.

➳seonghwa

seonghwa would be more nervous than you. he doesn't feel comfortable with operations, especially when you're involved in it. he'd pray that his anxiousness is not that evident, since making you feel nervous as well is the last thing that he wants. he would try his best to show his happy and comforting side for you, wearing a broad and bright smile on his face so you can feel warm and calm. the way you feel is a priority for him. 

after the surgery, he thinks you're adorable and loves seeing your goofy side. he can't stop smiling. taking care of you after is a must for him too.

➳yunho

i think yunho would be calm. he absolutely loves accompanying you wherever you go, feeling the obligation to protect you most of the time. he gets serious however, when he notices that you're kind of scared, hugging you shamelessly in front of everyone and trying to make you laugh. he gets skeptical once you enter the surgery room, feeling that he could do better at cheering you up.

after that, he laughs and giggles at everything that you do and sometimes even joins you when doing something silly all of a sudden.

➳yeosang

yeosang would try his best to make you feel well and less nervous, even though he doesn't show it that much. he gets really anxious when realizing that you're feeling a bit down and tries to cheer you up by speaking calmly with comforting words. i feel like he'd also tease you awkwardly, which would make him look even cuter and immediately bring a smile on your face.

afterwards, he'd laugh like a maniac when seeing how silly you're acting, but would deny it once you're back to normal, since he wants to maintain the angelic and innocent reputation that he has kskskssk.

➳mingi/wooyoung

these two are just complete nightmares...they can't wait to tease and make fun of you. they surely stay by your side and hold your hand like the good boyfriends they are, yet all they can think of is how you'll look after the surgery.

they're probably the type of boyfriend who has all those humiliating pictures and videos of his girlfriend on his phone. and that's exactly what they do once they see you waking up. don't expect to get away from them. they'll continue mocking and showing you the video of you acting silly till the day you die...💀

➳jongho

jongho is completely chill at first, not thinking much about it. he's mentioned before however, that he finds it difficult to express his feelings, so that results with him getting very nervous everytime he sees you panicking about it. he works hard to plant a natural smile on your face and knows when you smile by force so he won't feel bad. he doesn't stop till he knows that you're truly happy. he likes caressing your hand to calm you down.

after the surgery though, he laughs like the little savage he is and takes a video of you in order to threaten you in the future...💀