SEONGHWA IMAGINE

Dedicated to: Kkkaaarrriiinnn

it's been a whole week. 

a whole week filled with pain,ignorance and confusion. 

you sat on your bed,your fingers frozen above the keyboard of your phone,contemplating whether you should even bother anymore. 

your logic and mind were screaming at you to let go. that you're just overthinking as always,that you're being way too clingy and annoying. but...your heart. it was messing with you. how could you merely stand there,not knowing if your boyfriend was okay or not? how could you spend another sleepless night,wondering whether he was in pain or not?

you couldn't. you couldn't restrain yourself any longer. you felt like a prisoner. a prisoner that managed to finally break free after years of fighting with himself. with the slight difference that,in your occasion,it's only been a week. but...why did it feel like years?

were you really that hurt?  was the pain that much? or...are you maybe exaggerating?

it was as though your fingers obtained a mind of their own and quickly typed a message. you sent it and could do nothing but wait. what if he doesn't reply? what if he merely ignores you once again? it was just a text. 

you were hoping however. hope is the best and simultaneously,the most painful feeling in the world. 

you flinched when you heard a notification from your phone,your hands grabbing it more rapidly than ever.

y/n:

we need to talk

seonghwa:

ok

it's crazy and frustrating at the same time,that you were happy with just one 'ok'. you then realized how huge his ignorance had been for the last week. so huge that you felt your heart fluttering with that inadequate reply.

a warm tear unwillingly escaped from your eye. but,you didn't want to wipe it away. you felt it was futile. because,hundreds of them will burst out in a few seconds anyway.

and that's what you did. the same thing that you had been doing for a week now. just cry. hugging your stuffed pillow tightly against your chest,hiding under the soft covers of your bed,where nobody could see or judge you.

you could do nothing but wait for him.

⚫⚫⚫