SEONGHWA IMAGINE

Member: Seonghwa

Name: Y/n

Genre: Fluff

Dedicated to: iman287

Next Imagine: Mingi

happy new year everyone<3

''daddy,i want one of these''.

''what Bella?''.

''that one!!''.

your daughter pointed excitingly at a family that was playing around in a park,but her eyes were particularly paying attention to the pair of siblings. they had built a castle,which was made out of sand,while their parents were congratulating and applausing them. they seemed genuinely happy. 

your stare winkled out of that sight and moved towards the figure of your smiling husband. his eyes were still glued to the happy family,a hint of bitterness was painting them. after a few seconds,your gaze fixed on your interlocked fingers.

you were both holding tightly onto your daughter's hands,while she was placed securely between the two of you. that sight took you and Seonghwa a lot of years to be achieved. especially if you think that you got married ten years ago and Bella was not even five. 

''why can't i have one of these? i want one'',Bella asked,a slight pout forming on her tiny lips.

you and Seonghwa exchanged looks full of sadness,as if you had both lost something. but he loved you. thus,he felt your pain. you were the first one to break the eye contact,not bearing to see the hurt in his eyes again. Seonghwa,of course,noticed.

he hastily took ahold of Bella's tiny body and placed her gently on his arms. in that way,he entirely decreased the space between you and embraced your hand in his. the warmth of it cleared your mind off the negative thoughts and made you feel safe.

''because we want you and only you'',he responded,before placing a soft peck on her rosy cheeks. Bella couldn't contain her giggles and reciprocated his kiss. you saw both of them smiling and giggling at each other and,once again,you felt thankful towards your husband. thankful to have him by your side. because he always knew what to say.

he turned his head around to look at you,his loving gaze making you being lost in his eyes. he leaned in and kissed your cheek as well. but it was different. his lips lingered there for a few seconds,not pulling away. 

Bella's face,however,contorted in disapproval and disgust. a sound of displeasure escaped from her lips,making Seonghwa pull his own away from your cheek. you both chuckled at her cuteness and you stuck your tongue out at her. she playfully did the same and pulled Seonghwa's head towards her cheek,wanting to peck it again. Seonghwa couldn't say no,so he obeyed,while Bella's face colored with victory and satisfaction.

the three of you continued walking down the night streets,whilst talking people were bustling around,impatient cars were attempting to drive their owners back home after a long and tiring day at work and the street lights were doing their best at covering up the city's haste. 

you and Seonghwa decided to go out and have dinner,seeing that it's been a long time since the three of you have done that. it was actually the perfect opportunity for you to spend some time together. you've missed them a lot. you certainly see them every single day at your apartment,but you and Seonghwa's hectic jobs kept leaving Bella either with a close relative or a hired babysitter. 

and because of that,you and your husband have noticed a slight change in Bella's attitude. you both came to the conclusion that she's rather feeling lonely. both your relatives and your babysitter have informed you about that abrupt difference as well. only when you and Seonghwa have days off does she seem more lively.