SAN IMAGINE

➽San's pov

San's pov

it's crazy now that i think about it.

how this didn't feel at all like a first kiss for her. because...she wasn't bad. in fact,she wasn't even just fine. 

she was...

she was...

i wasn't thinking. i didn't want to. i just wanted to feel. feel her soft lips against mine. feel her eyelashes flutter against my cheek. god...i love her. 

i felt myself bringing her closer. even closer actually. this is so wrong...we shouldn't be doing this. and i guess that's what she thought too when she abruptly pulled away. i felt empty.

i didn't know if she pulled away to catch her breath or maybe to put an end to whatever we were doing at that moment. but,as soon as our eyes met...as soon as i saw her lips from upclose...as soon as she looked far into my eyes,wordlessly whispering to me that this...us...felt so right,i was hit with a realization,which nearly made me lose my breath.

please don't end this. i want more of it. more of you. 

this whole situation had turned into something that none of us could take back. i was sure however. sure that i wasn't following the script. the nerve-racking thought that we would execute a play in front of the whole class the next day was long forgotten by then. i felt my hand slightly gripping the script,anticipating her next actions.

but i guess she felt it too.

this can't end so fast. so casually.

our gaze lasted no more than a few seconds,before our lips simultaneously connected once again. this time with more comfort and ease. with more urgency and awareness. it wasn't just me who felt that way. 

i gripped her hip into my now free hand,our scripts neglected on the cold floor. my heart was pounding like crazy,threatening to rip out of my chest any second now. she was making me nervous. i haven't felt that way before. it was just her.

just y/n...

this was no longer a practice kiss,this was something else. something more. something that both of us wanted to last forever. i had to pull away however. just to breathe. no way would i want to break our kiss apart for any other reason. 

we were both tired,her pantings lightly fanning my face. resting my forehead against hers,i looked down.

''y/n i-''.

''i know...'',she agreed. we didn't have to say it out loud. we both knew. ''...i want you san. i like you so much'',she whispered,her lips teasing mine.

''you really like me?''.

she giggled at my bewildered expression. ''that's what i'm saying''.

i brought her closer to me,rocking her body back and forth. i was smiling like an idiot and i knew it. but i couldn't restrain myself.

''and...what do you like about me?'',i asked with a teasing smile.

she thought for a moment. ''just...everything. us being together just feels...''.

she couldn't find the right word. so i helped her.

''amazing?wonderful?spectacular?unreal?''.

she giggled. god...she's adorable.

''yes. all of that''.

i smiled slowly. 

''we can be a wonderful us''.