Body J W.Y

Genre:Angst
G:Any Gender will do

..................................

"Im kim Y/N and i am from (Your kind of school) I am currently in (your grade level) and im friends with the most famous girl in our school Jang Wonyoung.

"Your maybe wondering how my life is when im friends with the most beautiful and caring and ofc popular girl here in school.

"Well first its hard because people will glare at you for being friends with her but now its a blessing.

"well idk how to say if its a blessing but it is.

"Im currently walking on the hallway of our school because i excused my self to the comfort room but..i just really want to be alone and use the comfortroom thingy an excuse.

"Im walking while humming a song when suddenly someone tapped me from behind.

"i looked behind me and saw a giant baby pouting.

"Why are you pouting wonyo?

I asked.

"our teacher is teaching algebra right now and i dont get it!

She said.

"Hmm? is that so? algebra is so easy.

"Yah!!! Your your in A class while im in...

"In?..B yah its better to be in B class than A because theres alot of work!

I said.

"Fine...A..are ugh why cant i say it?

Wonyo said.

"Say what?

I asked.

"Areyoufreeonsaturdayiwantedtogoonaadatewithyou.

She said without brake.

"Ohh i can actually understand you and yes im free on saturday.

I said while winking at her.

"what th..your such a tease!

Wonyo said.

"After that the bell rang signaling us that its bow dismissal.

"We bid good bye to eachother and im on my way to my classroom thinking im excited on saturday.

..................................

"It was now saturday and im currently waiting outside wonyo house their house is pretty near from ours so its not a hustle.

"The gate opened revealing a black car,the window opened revealing a beautiful wonyo inside the car.

"What are you doing here?!?I was supposed to pick you up.

Wonyo complained.

"Hey! i cant let Jang Wonyoung come at my house and wait for me that would be rude.

I said.

"she just laughed and let me inside her car.

"After awhile we are now in an amusement park.

"Wonyo got out and go straight to the coton candy stall,while me i walk towards her.

"She ate her coton candy and lined in the roler coaster ride,it wasnt a long line so in no time we already have the tickets.

"We rode the roler coaster and it was a mess i was clinging on Wonyo arms while wonyo just let her other hand in the air.

"After we are done at the roler coaster i can see wonyo still excited and wanted to go again but my soul already left my body but what can i do i love her.

"After that we didnt know its already night time and honestly thinking i think we rode all of the rides here.

"So we decided to walk around the city,we sat down at a bench and talk about our lifes but suddenly wonyo said something.

"Y/N i want ice cream.

She said pouting.

"I looked at an ice cream truck and told wonyo to wait for me.

"While buying her favourite ice cream which is Mint choco i hear screaming coming behind me.

"i looked back and saw people gathered over and i walked near it.

"I was finally their just trying to squish myself to the people there.

"I looked over the bench areas and saw wonyo....lifeless body there.

"I dropped the mint choco and stared at her.

"I got closer to her and dropped at my nees i shake her and she wouldnt open her eyes i hugged her really thight and she still wouldnt response.

"I cried my heart out and was still shaking her hoping she would wake up.

"I got near her ear and whispered "Why did you leave me how about your ice cream"

..................................

"I woke up by the sound of my alarm and i looked over my right and saw mint choco ice cream was there but it wasnt finished.

"I was sweating and my eyes are sore.

"I walked to the bathroom i looked at myself.

"Why did I dreamed about you again Wonyo why do you keep appearing in my dreams?

I said while looking at the mirror.

"Even though it happened 2 years ago i cant still move on help me wonyo help please help me...