Yellow Hearts💛 M S.K.R

Since in FREAKINING bored, And..It's our lovely Kkura's Bday, why not make a story :))

~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•

She put my name in Yellow hearts, I said she was a work of art, I didn't listen very hard, She told me she was crazy from the start.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I'm Song Y/n and I have a girlfriend named Sakura, We met at an art exhibit at Osaka Japan while taking a vacation there, and I immediately fell in love with her.

Well guess who made the first move?

None other than...

Me ;)

I mean if I didn't make the first move, we wouldn't be together for about a year now.

I'm still currently a college student, studying Visual Arts, well drawing has been my passion since I was a kid, and I just wanna pursue it.

Me and kkura have been living together, and we are both in the same university.

We moved to Korea for Sakura to see her stan group called Redvelvet. Well I have one, but it's called Twice.

Sakura is really big fan of Redvelvet, and I support her for that.

She has this cute habit, whenever I study late at night, she will always cut yellow hearts for me and inside has a inspiring letter.

Whenever we study together, she always write my name, with yellow hearts and because of that, I'm now deeply in love with her.

Test is coming up and lately, I've been kinda stressed. I always study late at night these days and I know sakura is worried about me and my health.

I woke up by the sound of my alarm and as I look beside me, there is a sleeping kkura, while hugging her pillow.

I kissed her forehead as I creased her cheeks slowly. I got up as I quietly stretch.

"Goodmorning, Y/n-ie"Sakura cutely said as she sat up straight. "Goodmorning my kkura, how was your sleep?"I asked as I walked towards her and sat beside her.

"It was great, how was yours?"Kkura asked as she looked at me. I slowly grabbed her glasses as I put it in her eyes.

"I dreamed about you..and it was so great"I said as I smiled at her, and kissed her now blushing cheeks.

"I'll take a shower now, after me, you can take a shower ok"I said as I hold her hands and kisses it.

I did my morning routine and wore my outfit for today. I got down and saw Kkura opening the curtains as I signalled her to go and shower.

I cooked us bacon and eggs with french toast, and as I finished sakura got down.

"Kkura, let's eat now." I said as I placed her breakfast. "Wow, wife material Y/n"Kkura said as she takes sip of her milk.

"Do you like it?"I said as I eat. "I don't like it..I love it"kkura said as she smiled at me.

"Wow..I almost thought that you actually don't like it."i said as I put my hand on my chest.

"Oh and by the way, I'm going to go to the bookstore later to buy some books and a new sketchpad."I said as I drink my milk.

"Well, for me I'm going home early.."Kkura said hinting that she has something that she don't want to tell me.

"Ok then?"I said as I wipe my mouth with a tissue.

"I'll do the dishes later ok? We are going to be late."I said as I put the dishes at the sink and grabbed my car keys.