Wrong K E.B

Im Back!!

~~~~~~~~

Your my someone and Im your none. Im not worth it but your worth it. I believed in your lie's and be clueless. I pushed myself to you while you push me away.

~~~~~~~~~~

Im Kang Y/n and im an ordinary student at Y/HS. Im basically the invisible one. I I only have friend and my family..lets not talk about them.

I Was woken up by my butler Santi saying it's time to wake up.

"Ms.Kang its now time to wake up."He said bowing to me."Ok now you go out so I can change."I said and he bowed once again and left.

I did my morning routine and left my bedroom while wearing my glasses and my books on my right hand.

I got down and all of the maids bow down to me while I just smiled at them.

I entered the kitchen and saw my  younger sister Hyewon."Good morning hyewon-ie"I said and sit down drinking my water.

"Good morning unnie"Hyewon said and we started eating peacefully.

Both of us finished eating and get into the van."Good moring Ms and Ms Kang did you have a nice sleep."Mindo asked.

"I slept well mindo thanks for asking."I said and we just drove off.

"So hows your group?"I asked reading my book."Its fine oppa everything is going well."Hyewon said.

"Your really popular now."I said."And your still quiet"Hyewon said while laughing at me.

"Being quiet suits me and besides I dont want friends when I have books."I said and closed the book im reading realising that we are already here.

"Bye Ms and Ms kang have a nice day"Mindo said while bowing. while I waved my hand saying goodbye.

We entered the school gates and now gossips started. I just put on my airpods and started reading.

"Unnie."Hyewon said while I just hummed."give me one airpod I left mine at home and I know your listening to twice."Hyewon said while I just chuckled and gave her one airpod.

As we we enter the school grounds me and hyewon go to our separate ways. Me in the student office while her in the canteen.

Being someone who the students don't really know about is really enjoyable. people dont judge you and you wont get to group fights easily.

But all they know is me and hyewon are siblings. Hyewon back then is as quiet an I am but now she laughs and enjoy her time being with her group that makes me happy.

Im the vice president of the Student Council and the president is Iz*One's leader Kwon Eunbi. She is responsible lovable and kind to others making her one of the school hearthrobs.

Even though most of the time she in serious but when she is with her group, she is one of the crackheads.

I entered the SO or Student office and everyone greeted me a good morning."Good morning Ms.Kang"They all said in unison and did there own things again.

"Oh your already here?"Eunbi asked walking towards me."Yeah you can see right now that means im here"I told her with a cold tone.

"Hey hey there dont ruin the mood its just morning and your already hot tempered."Eunbi said laughing.

"Well go to the Meeting room and we will discuss the event that will happened next week."Eunbi said as I nod and proceeded to the meeting room.

Everybody entered as we begin the meeting someone tapped my back."What is it Eunbi?!"I mumbled trying to hold my anger.

"Can you give me a piece of paper I forgot to bring mine."She said."Well that's quite unsuall"I sighed and  mumbled and give her a peice of paper.

The meeting is really long and its now lunch time and the meeting already ended and all of us proceeded to our own worlds.

My office is besides Eunbi's office making her office visible for my sight.

I was busy with paper work when suddenly a ring on eunbi's door can be heard. I looked up and saw eunbi's boyfriend S.Coups.

S.Coups entered her office and I can see Eunbi really happy with him. Back then I was S.coups friends but now were strangers.

I shook it all off and continued my work but then my door opened revealing mina. my one and only friend.

"I tried to find you everywhere even in the library when your just here."She said and sitted on an empty chair infront of me.

"You know I don't have freetime this days."I said taking a quick glance at her and did my thing.

"Well can't you just find time to eat? well it's not time yet so eat."Mina said and put a lunch box infront of me.

"No mina"I said."No eat it."mina said."No I dont want t-"No eat it or I'll be mad at you"Mina cutted me off while trying to feed me.

I dont want to be friends with an angry mina so I gave in.

Me and Mina are having fun making me remember all my stress this week. When I felt a stare coming at eunbi's office.

I took a quick glance and saw eunbi death glaring at mina then she turned her gaze to me and told me to come near.

"U-Umm.. Mina yah I-Ill go for now."I said and quickly left.I entered eunbi's office and she turned all the blinds on.

"You having fun?"She said with her deep voice."W-What?"I said.

"Oh dont be dumb your having fun with mina and I can see your face really really happy with her."Eunbi stated while I stayed quiet.

"You wanna know a secret?"She asked and came forward while I backed away."Eunbi this is w-"Shh nothing is wrong everything that comes in my office is my responsibility."She said while continuing to walk forward.

My back hit the wall and im now being cornered by eunbi. She put her cold hands on my neck making me shiver and slowly lean in my ear.

"The secret is..I still like yo-"Eunbi was cut by the door opening revealing S.Coups.

I backed away and looked at them."Im sorry Eunbi nim ill be going now"I bowed and excited her office.

I entered my office and saw no mina there. I opened the drawer and saw various of pictures of me and eunbi back then.

A tear escaped my eye and looked at a mirror in my table."Thats So wrong Y/n Eunbi is your ex your ex she left you for another guy because your not a guy. she left you without any clue"I said while looking at the picture.

"Your so clueless eunbi of how much I've loved you back then while you just waste it"I mumbled and put the picture back and did my things again.