I choose you K E.B

Roses are red, Violets are blue,( do your own, I can't think on any)

~~~~~~~~~~

*Shin Y/n*

Oh why am I even bothering to get your attention when you always do your work.

I know that I'm just courting you BUT I've been courting you for 1 whole Year!!

I'm not complaining but, I've done everything you want for a student and a girlfriend.

I now study hard umm..became the teachers pet, even though some of them still hate me.

I think that's it? Maybe..I don't know...

I stared at the clear blue sky at our classrooms window and I admit, it's really pretty, but Eunbi's prettier.

"Uhh.. it's now a year of courting her but still nothing has changed.."I mumbled as I support my head with my palm.

"I don't like her anymore.."I mumbled as I sigh deeply. "Yahh!! Shin Y/n!!"someone shouted as I turn my head to the speakers direction and saw my best friend Ryujin.

"What is it Ryujin.."I said as I looked at her uninterested. "Wow, it looks like your not interested on Eunbi anymore."Ryujin said as she cross her arms.

"It's been a year already and she haven't even smiled at me."I said as I shake my head and layed comfortably in my chair.

I spread my arms as I tried to stretc-"Eunbi is Fighting someone."Ryujin said making my body froze from my spot and analyze what happened.

"Wait what?"I asked as Ryujin stretched and slowly walked out. "Eunbi is Fighting someone.."Ryujin said as she left the classroom.

I quickly left the classroom and ran to Ryujin. I asked her where as she sighed and guide me to the location.

We ran to the auditorium and saw people circling, we squish to the crowd and now we're at the front.

"Woah.."I said in amaze as I see Eunbi death glaring Somi. "Take back what you said.."Eunbi said in a raspy voice.

"Oh come on eunbi.. don't me repeat what I've just said..but..for you, ok let me repeat it  again"Somi said in a ride way clearly moking Eunbi.

"You know why Sian left you? It's because your not good enough! You don't have the money, the looks and th-"Before Somi finish her statement Eunbi punched her sk hard.

The others tried to stop her. "Wow feisty, I like her now!"I said while smirking but then Ryujin smacked my head making me go back to my sense.

"Hey stop fantasising help them stop Eunbi."Ryujin said as she push me. Somi was about to punch Eunbi but then I stepped in

*Pak*

I stared at the ceiling while moving my lips. I wipe of the blood as I smirked. "Y-Y/n.."somi said while backing up.

"Say sorry.."I mumbled. "I'm sorry Y/n.."Somi said as I scoff."not me, but Eunbi."I said as Somi bowed and tried to escape.

"We're not yet finish Jeon Somi!"I said as I grabbed her wrist. "From now on..listen to Eunbi or else.."I whispered as She quickly nod as I let go.

"Why did you do that.."Eunbi said making my attention to her."it doesn't hurt"I said as I smiled at Eunbi.

I was about to exited when Eunbi grabbed my hand and dragged me to her office.

"You shouldn't have done that" Eunbi said as she made me sit and grabbed the first aid.

I chuckled as she grabbed a chair infront of me and put an alcohol on the cotton.