2020

Lets end this 2019 nicely, I have to admit that I freakin hate this year but what can I do.

You have to experience pain before joy(Insert redvelvet joy) With all the things happening, I wouldn't lie that I hated this year.

From Haters hating on Jenkai, Ikons leader B.I leaving, Jihyo and kang daniel dating , Sulli and Goo Hara's death, and IZ*ONE and X1's almost disbandment.

If I can just enumerate it all I would but its a lot and it would take sometime.

My Long time crush turning me down, my best friend turning her back on me. Backstabbing, just everything.

But if I have one thing that happened greatly this year is my Wattpad account.

You guys supported me and Just kept on reading my books even though sometimes my english is broken.

I'm sorry if I didn't get to be the best A/n you want to have but I tried my best, I don't know if I can do my best again this year but please just keep on supporting me.

Whenever I'm sad I just kept on writing stuffs and writing just makes me so happy that I can express myself in here.

I'm so thankful for your support that I'm so so happy that you guys read my books even though its useless.

I want to try my bestest this year and I think I can do it, It's just sometimes im continuous about the things I write.

"Is it good?" "Does the readers liked it?" "Did they read it?" Those thoughts are always on my mind whenever I'm writing something.

I hate that I tried to change myself to the liking of other people.

I wanted other people to like me and may I ask a question to the reader who is currently reading this thing.

"Is it wrong to change?" for me it is but what about you? did you experience it?

I wanted to have a friend who can understand my situation and I think making friends now a days are hard.

But its fine, But lets get back to the topic. Lets just have a peaceful 2020 and have a great new year.

Let's keep supporting IZ*ONE as they go through the tough times and support ourselves aswell.

Let's correct the wrong things this year and make it right, Make sure to love yourself.

That's all I have to say and this is your A/n who is currently having a great new year I guess?

But still be happy this is A/n wanting to celebrate this New year with you guys.

Happy new year and Let's celebrate 2020 together.

And can I ask you a favor? Pray for my dog who is currently suffering from heartworms and pray for her to get well.

She is my best friend so please pray for her.

Once again this is A/n signing out.

Happy new year and Let's welcome 2020 with a bright smiles.

{[Lor]}