Pocky Game J Y.R

Requested By:QUAAAAKKK

I hope you like it QUAAAAKKK😊

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

With one single pocky stick my blood boil. With one single stick I can kill a damn cow! Oh Jo Yuri your dead.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Im Min Y/n younger sister of Min yoongi. I'm actually an Idol in a 6 members girl group named Itzy. And a really really cute hamster Girlfriend named Yuri and she is also in a group called IZ*ONE.

Her group and my group are really close. And today I'm so excited to go to Idol room with my brother and Girlfriend.

Me and the girls exited the car and headed to our waiting room. We fixed our makeup and got ready.

We came here to promote Icy, IZ*ONE came to promote Violeta and Bts for boy with love.

"Ok girls get ready for standby, and Y/n, You can't interact with Yuri yet 'Cause the public still don't know about your relationship."Manager nim said as I nodded.

We are getting ready for standby when the door opened revealing Yuri with Chaeyeon, Yujin, Minju and Wonyoung.

Yuri ran towards me as she hugged me. "Awe my hamsters miss me."I said as I joked around.

Yuri hit me while the other members laugh."I wouldn't hug you if I don't miss you."Yuri said as we walked out of the waiting room.

I then saw my brothers group as they started to walk towards us. "Hey lil' sis."Yoongi said as we did our secret sibling handshake.

"Hi Yuri, You look good today."Jimin oppa said as He smiled creepily at Yuri."O-Oh hello Jimin sunbaenim and thank you."Yuri said then bowed.

"Oh and Hi jimin oppa."I said as I cutted there conversation."Oh, Hi Y/n."Jimin oppa said as he rolled his eyes.

"Rude."I mumbled."Ok go to the set, we are beginning."Pd-nim said.

*On the set.*

"Idol Room"Both of the host said the same time."Im doni."Doni said."Im Coni."Coni said. "And welcome to Idol room."Both of them said and we cheered.

"Ok so today we have 3 idol groups today."Coni explained."Please introduce yourself."Doni said.

"Bang-tan Hello we are Bangtan Sonyeondan."Bts Greeted."Eyes on me, Hello we are IZ*ONE."IZ*ONE greeted as I can't take my eyes off yuri. "All in us, Hello we are Itzy."We greeted.

"Ok now, So we are going to rank you For F to A, And if you get a large amount of A's you will be apart of the 1001 the group that we will debut in 2039."Coni explained.

"Since we have 3 groups here we will pick 3 person, 1 in each group. So are you ready?"Doni shouted making us hyped up.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~1 hour has passed.

Its now Itzy's time for the Fact check. And the first one was me."Ok so now lets move on to Y/n."Coni said."So Y/n we have here that you don't like cringey games."Coni asked.

"Yes, I just hate it."I explained. "Ok so we prepared a game for you."Doni said as he grabbed something inside his pouch.

"Here."Doni said as he took out Pocky. I instantly froze as I see the pocky while the members are actually surprised.

"We assigned you to 5 groups with 5 members. First group. Yuri,Jimin,Yena,RM and chaeryeong. 2nd group.Y/n,Ryujin,Yujin,Wonyoung and Lia. 3rd group, Taehyung, Jungkook, Eunbi Chaeyeon and Minju. 4th group, Chaewon, Sakura, Nako, Yoongi,Jhope. and the last group, Hitomi, Jin, Hyewon, Yuna, Yeji."Coni explained.