Savior S Y.N

"Hi my name is Kim Y/N and im a poor girl and the weak girl that anybody can bully.

"Im Kim Y/N and I was born in a poor family no food for weeks just the food that the government give us and that was my childhood.

"Im now a highschool student and Im the person they always want to bully.

"I work part-time at a coffee shop and go home late at night after going home I study then sleep for 4 hours then go to school that basically my routine.

"I was now at my partime job because its saturday and I dont have school.

"I was assigned at the counter for today and there was no costumers yet and I was just starring at the group of girls that just come in the shop.

"Oh how I wish I could have friends and go around shopping with them but I cant I dont have money I just have enough money for school.

I thought.

"Why are thinking so deep there Y/N?

Ms Shin asked.

"Oh its nothing ms.

I said.

"You must be staring at them am I right?

She asked.

"Well to be honest I always Wonder what would it feel to have a group of friends like that and to go out shopping to the weekends not work in a coffee shop.

I said looking down.

"Dont worry someday you will be successful just hang in there ok, oh there is a costumer coming to the counter fighting Y/N!

She said and left.

"She is right,well Y/N put yourself together and just face the costumer.

I said to myself and faced the counter.

"My eyes widened when I was the person who is standing infront of me...its the great jeon somi.

"She looked at me and smirked While I just stared at her with my faceless expresion and asked her whats her order.

"Whats your order?

I asked.

"Can I have 2 cheese cakes and 1 chocolate cake.

She said.

"Is that all?

"Yes thats all.

"Ok your bill is ₩ 7,000 won.

"Ill pay with card.

She said while handing her card.

"I inserted the card but it shows that the card has no balance on it.

"sorry ma'am your card has no balance.

I said.

"H-How could that happen? did my dad cut it off?!?!

She said almost shouting at me.

"Sorry ma'am but its not right to shout at an employee like that but i dont care if your dad cut your credit card just pay your bill ma'am.

I said holding my laughter.

"But try it now!!

"but ma'am I've already tried it many times but all its say is that it has no balance.

"But i said Try it!!!! If you wont try it just give me money to buy this cakes.

She said holding my colar but this time I cant take it anymore.