Betrayed K H.W & J Y.R

~•~•~•~•~•~•~•
It's my bestfriend's birthday, and she has this thing called "special request".

And that special request is that she wants to hang out with my girlfriend, just them not with me.

I know for a long time now, that she likes my girlfriend, but we've been best friends for 7 years now, so it's hard for me to break our friendship.

"Please, just this once Y/n"Yuri asked as I just stared at her. "It's my birthday, promise I won't do anything stupid."Yuri said as she pleased more.

There's this gut feeling in me that they will do something bad, but..I trust both of them, and I know they won't break my trust.

"Fine. Just this once."I said as I saw her sparkling eyes. "I promise you, that after this, I won't bother Hyewon unnie anymore and Even you."Yuri said as she hugged me tight while I just stand there not even minding if I should return the hug.

"Let's go now, Hyewon said that she's waiting for us outside of your apartment."I said as we jumped on the bus and traveled to Yuri's apartment.

As the bus stops I saw a car parked outside and I already know that it's hyewon's. She was waiting outside as she us she quickly walked towards me.

But, Yuri ran up to her and hugged Hyewon, as I stand there frozen. Hyewon being a nice person, she returned the hug.

When they finished Hyewon excitedly ran towards me and hugged me tight. My chest tighten I can't explain what I'm feeling.

I hugged her back as we entered the apartment together. We settled all the decorations as the foods was all That's left.

"Hey bubi, Yuri said she wanted to talk to me? And you gave her permission?"Hyewon said as she holds my hand.

"Yeah, you should it's her birthday."I said as I pat her shoulder, "But we both know that she likes me, then why did you have her permission?"Hyewon asked.

"It's her birthday, and I trust both of you."I said as I kissed hyewon's cheek. "I'll just grab a cake ok, I'll back."I said as I left the apartment leaving both of them.

I was waiting at the bus station as I scroll through my phone, the bus stopped right infront of me as I was about to hop on but I didn't feel my wallet in my pocket.

I tried to find it as I remembered I left it in Yuri's apartment. I bowed to the driver as I walked towards Yuri's apartment.

I got in as I saw my wallet on the table untouched. I was about to walk away when I heard mumbling.

I walked towards the sound as it was coming from Yuri's room, "this is wrong Yuri-shi."Hyewon said, "please just this once, I promise Y/n unnie won't know."Yuri said as I covered my mouth.

I peeked trough the little gap as the scene broke me, Yuri kissed Hyewon. My heart explode as I stared at them trying to not cry.

The scene broke me into pieces, it hurts, the river of tears dropped one by one as I saw them returning that tender kiss, it's like their needy.

I hate them, I never felt so betrayed in my life before.

I grabbed my phone as I texted my girlfriend, I mean ex-girlfriend as I tried so hard not to let a single word out.

Cakey
My panda.

Hi. We are done.
(Delivered)

My panda, cleared her nn.
Y/n cleared Cakey's nn.

This user has been officially
Blocked.

I stared at my and Yuri's picture together when we went to the beach back when we were young.

I sat down sobbing hard as I looked at my and Yuri's message.

Hamster cutie
Y/n panda

Hey, you can have Hyewon now.
(Delivered)

And, Happy birthday, if you're
Wondering if I saw it, then yes.
But don't worry, she's all
Yours now, happy birthday
Joyul.
(Delivered)

Y/n panda, cleared her nn.
Y/n has Cleared Yuri's nn.

I stand up as I didn't even bother looking at them one last time as I grabbed my things and exit.

It's my fault anyways, I deserve this pain. I deserve it.

~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•

Sorry for not updating, I've been busy with school and other stuffs
I'm sorry, but hope you like it.

~Jinie✨