She's the reason why I became Soft C J.S

Cold, Cold, Cold. I'm really cold to people. There scared of me because of one thing that's really stupid, I don't smile and I look emotionless. But because of her Im soft.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I'm Han Y/n and people call me Ms.Han. First of all I don't know why but I liked being called Ms.Han.

Im the so called the emotionless Queen. I don't show any emotions. I'm just to lazy to show any but when I'm with my friends I can actually show little emotions but not that big.

Im now at the hallways waiting for my friends sitting against the lockers and with my earphones and closed eyes.

"Yo Y/n."I heard a faint voice, so I opened my eyes seeing my friends Yujin,Wonyoung,Yuna and Ryujin.

"Finally, You 4 lovey-dovey couples are so slow."I stated as I stand up. I dusted myself and walked off.

"Ey why ruin the mood Y/n you just miss her."Yuna said pouting. "Yuna-yah."I said and stopped. I faced her and said.

"I know you're cute but please, don't ruin my day with your pout, and yes I miss her."I said as I walked away again.

I entered my loud classroom, I entered and they all went quite. I sit and opened my textbook and reviewed what I learned today.

Then everything went loud again as Lia and Yeji with Eunbi, Yuri, Yena and Hyewon. They always come here because Me and Lia are together.

"Hey Y/nn!!"Lia said as I looked at her and closed my book. "Hey Lia."I said as I Still look at her with an emotionless face.

"I'm really mad at you."Lia said as she pouted and looked away. "Why Lia??"I said as grabbed her chin to face me.

"You always say Hi to me with that emotionless face."Lia stated as she shove my hand away.

I chuckled at her and showed her a little smile."You know that I can't show my emotions well, please bare with it."I said as I kissed her hand.

Did Ms.Han Just smile?!

Ms.Han looked so Beautiful.

I didn't know that they're together.

Lia deserve better, she deserves me.

I looked at the Girl that said Lia deserve better. I walked to her and smirked.

"Even though I can't show my emotions well, I can show my anger really well. Why can't you just study instead of saying useless things like that. Before you judge make sure you have high grades to prove me that Lia deserve you."I said in a stern voice, My anger is really visible as I looked at her.

"Y/nn stop it, You'll get in trouble."Lia said as I made my attention towards her.

"Look I may not show emotions but I truly love Lia And I don't know why but She made me soft for her."I said as I smiled at her.

"So please, Don't say Useless things. 'Cause Lia is mine."I said as I hold her hand.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/n: I'm sorry for the short chapter please bare with it, I cut my right hand yesterday so I couldn't type well so please bare with it for a little. ☝Pawer