She is now happy with someone else K C.W

*Disclaimer this is the part 2 of the smile that will never be mine but...I cant spoil it so justread it*

*3 Years later*

Im now a college student at Seoul National College and Im majoring in Engineering.

I know I suck at math but this is my passion when I was really young so I wanted to persue it.

But chaewon dropped out of school when I rejected her and me and Ryjin became official and now she is a member of a girlgroup called Itzy.

Me and ryujin are sharing a apartment and we haven't seen eachother for so long now because they are preparing for music awards and today they are going to perform at there first Kcon here in seoul and I'm really excited to see her.

~~~~~~

I was with my friend driving to Kcon and we are both excited. Well who wouldn't,Ryujun gave me a VIP ticket and Ill be getting to see her more closely.

"Hey it will be a long ride go and eat your Mint choco Ice cream before it melt"My friend say Handing me my mint choco.

When I saw the mint choco It really reminds me of chaewon she was My first love and first heartbreak but now I guess she is living her life now.

I opened it and ate it slowly while looking smiling like an Idiot remembering the time we use to hang out and watch netflix while eating mint choco.I miss her.

"Hey we are here now let's go"My friend said while parking the car.We walked to the entrance and showed the guards our VIP passes.

"Woah its big*I mumbled while my friend chuckled. We went to the front and saw a big stage Infront of us."Im proud if ryujin she will get to perform in this big stage"I mumbled while looking at mine's and ryujin's Picture.

I opened my phone and texted ryujin saying to her good luck and do well at her performance.

Y/n
Ryujin

Ryujin do a good job ok👌

Of course I will my N/n Is watching I will do a really good job just wait for it.

You better be I skipped school because of your performance shin ryujin so do your job properly.

Woah fiesty I like it HAHAHA I will N/n and cheer me ill be looking at you throughout my performance.

yeah yeah By now Jinie good luck Lova ya~

Love you to N/n~

I looked at my phone wide a wide smile while my best friend is teasing me already.

I hide my phone and looked around the stage and saw it now full and then the lights turned of and the show started.

~~~~~~~~~~~~

Itzy is now done performing and they are now greeting fans around the arena.

"1,2,3 All in us Hello we are Itzy"They said in unison."We are really honnered to be here today and have fun with Midzy"Yuna said while jumping around and the fans got wild of how cute she is.

"Ok but before the fun lets go and introduce ourselves shall we"Ryujin said with her husky voice while looking at me.

Is ryujin looking at her*Pointing at you*

I think ryujin has a crush in the audience.

This girl*point at you*Is really pretty.

Thats why ryujin is lookong at her