How I loved you (IZ*ONE)

ive spent 1 and a half years with you Guys. Since the beginning of Produce up until now. Seeing How much you've got even though you guys only been a group for 1 year but we can really see your Improvement. At first  I always thought I wouldn't stan you but seeing me now...(Caught in A liee~~) HEHEHE. Seeing you girls win in variety shows,Music shows,Award shows really made me proud of stanning you. But seeing you guys now really made me heart broken the comeback I was really looking forward to watch but couldn't 'cause its cancelled. Seeing you guys being pushed away by those variety shows because of one stupid really stupid news made me really heartbroken. But here I am still with you, Supporting,Fighting and Defending you  guys at all cost 'cause I have a feeling that we can do it we can survive!! We can do it if IZ*ONE and WIZ*ONCE work together and we will do that.

Kwon Eunbi or also known as Kwon celeb or Leader Kwon. Our Bunny leader who is taking care of 11 CRAZY kids. Ever since I saw Eunbi on the screen when I watched Produce made me really shock and really certain that she will be one of the members. By the aura surrounding her, her Cute side but in one snap it can turn to the sexy side. The leader who the members really look up to. A great leader who Inspires me to be a good leader aswell. The leader who is always there for her members. That Our Bunny Leader,Kwon celeb,Leader Kwon, Kwon Eunbi

Myawaki sakura or kkura. Kkura is one of those pretty visual in there group and has the badass aura surrounding her but when she is with her members she is the cute Kkura we all know. The Pretty gamer that makes a really funny noise whenever she lost in games like Fornite and others. And when she is in there dorm she turn into the Glasses Kkura. When I first saw her I thought she is just the popular one and that has no talent at all (Well Im sorry for thinking that but this is just my opinion how I loved them and met them). But when she stood infront of that stage she is Glowing. The determination she got is outstanding. She wants to show people that HKT and AKB does not only have looks but also talent. She wanted to show to people who looked down at them to respect them and treat them better thats what I liked about Kkura.

Kang Hyewon or Kang Bae. The main eater of IZ*ONE and the humble rapper. Kang bae is the type of member that is quiet but when the members want her to do best she will do her best to make her members proud. The member that people thought that is talentless but when you realize it she can do anything. She is basically the Sohye version of IZ*ONE that everybody thought that she doesn't deserve to win but she really do deserve it. But atleast now people know how Hyewon improved and even though she eats alot damn she has ABS!!

Choi Yena or Duck. The Duck of IZ*ONE that is a real crackhead and a pain in the ass to handle because of her craziness. The ally of Yuddaeng that if the 2 of them would be put in the same room together it would cause chaos. She chose yunjin to sing for her Wedding but she is asked who would she be married with and the others said YURI. Has the weak side when she is with Yuri. The member who I really like since the beginning of the show started because of her sense of Humor everytime new contestants enter and I really like her.

Lee Chayeon or Jjeayeon. The wife of sakura and the feather of IZ*ONE. The second mom and one of the hardest working trainee I've ever seen like Jinja! She failed many time's in the k-pop industry but now im seeing her happy with them. She finally succeeded becoming a part of a group and she deserves every praise she needs. People should recognize her more and support her. She is everything she is perfect she can dance,sing,rap basically everything, people's are just blind to notice her worth and seeing her succeed she deserve's it. She can be everything you like and the way the trainer's see her as the perfect one and get's complimented alot, she deserve's it anyway. 

Kim Chaewon or Fairy chaewon. The normal one sent form above but when she get into the group "crazy group" she decided to join them and become one of the crazy ones. The Fairy that we all deserve and the great singer or stable at singing IZ*ONE needs. People might hate her but we love her with all our heart right?  I mean I do but Do you? She is one of the Underrated one's and I hate when people doubt her she is really perfect if you just analize it, the perfect Fairy we can all have.

Yabuki Nako or NakoNakona~~. The contestant that proves people wrong and the legendary girl who is in F class onto A. The main Vocalist of Into a new world and the legendary little Main Vocalist of Love whisper. The baby of sakura and chaeyeon. The really cute one but when angry she can turn into your worst nightmare. She might look young but dont be fooled by her smol size she is 18 I repeat 18. My first Bias in IZ*ONE and dint regret if. Everytime she is between wonyoung and yujin she is baby. Being babied by the 2 tall maknae's. And one of the cute k-pop member we can all have inside our pocket.

Kim Minju or Mingguri. She is the Zoo of IZ*ONE she has 1000 animals inside her body just sayin. She is really pretty but she cant use it properly. The legendary Center of 1000% and really pretty voice. She can use guitar really fuuny. The first time I saw her I thought she is Tzuyu but now she is totally different from Tzuyu. Her voice is angelic same as her face and I really want that face of hers. I remember she always put on a really cute face when members tease her "Minjuga tto~" I just really like seeing her teased I dont know why. The Zoo IZ*ONE deserves.

Honda Hitomi or Bbang Tomi or Hiichan. Hiichan one of the cutest members that if angry can turn into your worst nightmare just like Nako. She really like bread same as me. And did you know Hiichan already came to the philippine's at first I didnt recognize her but when I repeat that clip all over again Its really her. She has a looked alike in MNL 48 the girl group here in Philippines but I dont know if it's just me or somethi'n but I know they looked alike and her name is stela. I just wanna pinch her cheeks really bad help me...

Jo Yuri or Hamster. Yuri the main vocalist that all of us are envious of her voice. Of how powerful it is and how soft it cant be she can completely control it. The talented hamster that can sing play instruments,dance she can do anything. The member that can make Yena really soft. The member that yena can only date but not marry. The member who failed during Idol school but succeeded at Produce. People dont really appreciate Yuri that much but for me she is the crazy Hamster that I like. She is the first IZ*ONE member I knew and I really shipped Yulyen Alot like really seeing them together makes my day. Once again the talented hamster Jo Yuri.  

Jang Wonyoung or wonyo. The legendary maknae that is on the 1st place and deserves it. At first I didnt want wonyo to take it I want kkura to take the 1st place but  now seeing her really standing one at the age of 15 I really admire her because at the young age she came this far. Wink fairy that can wink 65 times in 1 minute like woah (Poor sakura). At first when starship trainee's come out I was really shock at there height like woah the are litteral sticks!! while im.. lets not talk about it. I really want to be like her at the age of 13 she became a part of IZ*ONE while me at the age of 12 like a couch potato. I've always wanted to be a trainee because of Wonyo at the age of 13 she can do anything she liked, She already knew what she wanted to be and persuade it,I want to be like her. The Bunny maknae that makes everyone jealous because of her height Jang Wonyoung.

Now lastly My Ult Bias Ahn Yujin or Ahn Yuddaeng. The puppy of IZ*ONE. You wanna know something? ok here's something. At first when I just started Stanning IZ*ONE I hate Yujin, and I dont know Why. But when I saw her in IZ*ONE Chu I fell in love with her. I realize that I dont have to hate other members instead of hating one member and liking the rest its really not fair. I started liking Yujin and when I rewatched Produce I started liking her more. Yujin is charming,Cute and sexy I dont know but the best definition if Perfect.I realized that the more you hate the person the more you loved her or him. I watched everything that is related to Yujin and when she appeared of King of Mask I became proud of her. She achieved many things at a young age like Wonyoung and now she is at the top. The people who doubt her and looked down at her now that she is on the top she is the one looking down at them because of her height. I liked everything around her but one thing that I hate about some of the people who stanned Yujin is that they only know her because of the contact lense commercial. They liked her because of her beauty not her talent which really stinks. She deserve better. 

Seeing all of them Grow up makes me happy. Waking up everyday and watch there videos makes my day everytime. The always made me feel complete. With just one smile from the members can make me happy really happy. But now seeing bad things on the news makes me sad. waking up everyday opening your Cellphone and Bad news with IZ*ONE beeing involved at them made me mad. The girls might not know that the votings are fake but people turning there back at them made me mad..even more. I just want to lets you guys know that always be there with IZ*ONE no matter what happened. Laways support them and believe in them.

#WIZONELOVEIZONE

Spread the word dont spread the hate..