Confession song K H.W

It's all planned out, one more thing left. Confession.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I'm Hwang Y/n and I really like this cute girl called Kang Hyewon.

I always hangout with her and the others at lunch and all I can say is that,She eats a lot.

Our friends knew that I like her 'Cause Its really obvious, it's just that she cares about food.

But I like her for what she is, She doesn't eat girly, more like, I can't describe it.

I'm planning to confess to her right now. I got the schools permission to use the auditorium as the place I'll confess.

Me and my guy friends called Got7 fixed this all night. They all treat me like there younger sister and all I can say is, Im lucky to have them.

We set it up as for big Gifts and really big Christmas tree. So the plan is to do it today.

2 guys will go and ask hyewon to follow them while wearing a bear costume. and then bring her here while my Boy best friends sing for her.

I then will come out wearing the same bear costume and wait for the song to stop. and confess that's the plan.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"So everything ready?"I asked as I look at the monitor."Yes maknae everything is ready."Yugyeom oppa said.

"Ok, Go now since it's break time."I said as 2 guys with the teddy bear outfit go out and find hyewon.

"Hello can you hear me, over"I said on the walkie-talkie.

"Hello, where do we find her?"The guy said."On the canteen you'll find her there."I said as I looked at the monitor.

"There she is!"BamBam oppa said as he pointed at the monitor. Hyewon is indeed in the canteen buying bread.

"Hey, Hyewon is at the canteen."I said over the walkie-talkie. They go over to the canteen as the students started to look at them.

They entered the canteen as we still follow them they finally saw Hyewon eating with the rest of her friends as I told them to ask her nicely.

They finally got Hyewon so they decided to go to the Auditorium."Guys let's go to our places now."I said as Got7 oppas got into there places.

I stand in front of the big Christmas tree as made the petals of the rose as a path way.

I finally saw them as I put on my bear costume."Good luck."Mark said as he patted my back and get into position.

*Confession song*
~By Got7.

수백 번 성공한적 없는 고백
자신감이 없는 나 should I just go back
반드시 고백한다
말만 하면 뭐해 in the end
니 앞에서 들 수 없는 나의 고개

난 니가 좋아 이 말이 도대체 왜 어려운지
말 하려다 말려다 말 하려다 말려다
편지를 써서 주는 것 마저도 왜 힘이 들지
썼다가 또 찢었다 썼다가 또 찢었다

너의 마음이 나와 달라
너를 두 번 다신 못 볼까 봐
그게 너무 두려워서
말할 용기가 나질 않아
이렇게 노래를 빌려
나의 마음을 너에게 열게

I love you, baby I,
I love you (아주 오래 전부터)
I love you, baby I,
I love you (I do)

하루 종일 너의 답장을 기다려
혹시라도 말 실수 할까 봐서
썼다 지웠다를 반복해
나의 진심관 달리 말이 헛 나오네
거울을 보며 연습했던
드라마 같은 대사들은 네 앞에 서면
까먹은 채로 허둥대
내 손은 너의 손 앞에서 멈칫해
심장소리가 너에게 들릴 듯이 커지네 yeah

너의 마음이 나와 달라
너를 두 번 다신 못 볼까 봐
그게 너무 두려워서
말할 용기가 나질 않아
이렇게 노래를 빌려
나의 마음을 너에게 열게

I love you, baby I,
I love you (아주 오래 전부터)
I love you, baby I,
I love you (I do)

내 심장은 DRUM 소리처럼 두근거려
내 품은 너를 꽉 안을 날만 기다려
내 달력은 빨간 표시만을 기다리고
내 고백은 나의 용기만을 기다려
여전히 나는 소심한 바보지만
수많은 밤을 새며 썼던 이 노래가
나의 진심을 전해주길 원해
이어폰 한 쪽을 너의 손에
어때?

I love you (love you), baby I,
I love you (아주 오래 전부터)
I love you (woo hoo~), baby I,
I love you (I do, I do)

Got7 sang the last song as I gave her the flowers. Hyewon looked at me.

I hold her hand as I sighed and take off the bear mask slowly. Hyewon looked shocked as I shyly looked at her.

I sighed for the one last time as I hold her hand."H-Hyewon,why an I stuttering."I mumbled as I looked down.

I heard Hyewon giggled as I Scratched my nape."Let me try it again."I said as I take a really big sigh.

"Hyewon-ah, I know where Friends but I just can't hide this feeling that I'm feeling. I like you, I really really really like you. It's kinda weird hearing it from me but I'm sincere about it. I hope you give me a chance. to let me prove you that I really like you."I said as I looked at her hand.

A long silence filled the place as I was still holding hyewons hand. I suddenly felt broken as she was still silent.

My eyes can't look at her as my eyes began to get teary. I cleared my throat and decided to speak up.

"U-Umm, I'm sorry. You maybe shock, well at least I already told you what's on my mind and I'm relieved to take that thing out of my chest."I said as I slowly let go of her hand.

A tear escaped my eyes while I quickly wipe it."O-Oh why am I crying?"I said as I wiped my tear.

"I guess it's a sorr-" " No!"Hyewon cutted me off as she hold my hand tightly.

"I'm sorry I couldn't speak up, it's just Im shocked that I couldn't speak..I like you to."Hyewon explained as she hugged me.

I stayed silent as I just let my tears flow in any direction they wanted.

I finally realized as I felt happiness circulate around my body. I returned the hug as My friends pop out the confetti and claps surround the auditorium.

I saw our friends IZ*ONE as I was filled with happiness. "T-Thank you Hyewon thank you."I said as I smiled.

"No, Thank you Y/n..Thank you for confessing to me this Christmas."Hyewon said as she pecked my cheeks.

The Confession song.