Costomer K H.wW

"Im L/N Y/N and im a cafe owner ive been in this busjness for awhile now and all I can say is that..Its hard vut fun at the same time.

"Some costumers here always order my specialty and always come here..just to be honest every morning when we open there is always a long line in order to get inside.

"Is it my specialty or me? because when I open I always greet them good morning and open the store warmly and when that happens they always blush you know when the line sometimes is boys and sometimes only girls.

"So we are going to open early I can't dont want to see the costumers cold out there ok so chop chop double time.

I said and they all move and after a few minutes its already done and dis I mention its already winter so its kinda cold thats why I dont want to see my costumers cold out there they might die..well not maybe die but freeze to death.

"I got out and there is already a long line and all my costumers cheered out loud.

"Ok guys so we are going to open early today so you guys won't freeze to death and we have our exclusive winter set so feel free to but that and her is a hot pack.

I said and gave everyone a hot pack and all of them locked at me shocked and I can see some are blushing and some are saying thnk you and bowing.

"I was giving 12 last pack but while I was giving I saw an IZ*ONE member..

"I stared at her and looked at the others behind her and saw there also IZ*ONE members.

"My mouth went wide and also them.

"Anyeonghaseyo.

I said while smiling ear to ear,Well who wouldnt my Idols are infront of me.

"Anyeonhaseyo.

They also said.

"Here some ot pack to warm you up and sorry for the wait.

I said smiling showing them my dimples on both side.

"Yeupuda.

Someone said in IZ*ONE.

"Oh thank you who ever said that but im sorry I cant recognize you because of your mask but thank you for the lovely compliment.

I said smiling again.

"Mam we are ready to open.

One of my employee said.

"Oh ok then but go quickly inside its cold you might catch a cold your not wearing a coat.

I said and smiled.

"Well thats my cue ill better go now IZ*ONE see you inside.

I said and bowed and bid goodbye to them.

****Hyewon's P.O.V****

"After Y/N got inside of the cafe I realize how beautiful the store owner of this cafe is and she is really caring she even gave us hot pack not even minding if she have one.

"Unnie stop daydreaming about Y/N i know she is beautiful.

Yena said.

"Yeah unnie she is a wife material who ever have her as a wife might be really lucky.

Wonyoung said.

"And are you the one who said beautiful at Y/N unnie?

Yujin said and the others agreed.

"W-well..N-..I think yo H-hard.

I said stuttering.

"You like her unnie you do.