Valentine's Rejection S R.J

V-A-L-E-N-T-I-N-E-S. the day that I got rejected by my Bestfriend.

I'm broken, my world broke in half as she said this 4 words. "I don't like you"

Why is it so hard for someone to accept my feelings for them, she made me feel loved..but, it was all nothing for her.

I spend many many nights to get ready for my confession for her but we'll it didn't end well.

It all started 4 days before Valentine's. Monday morning I go to school early and give her letter and chocolate.

*The letter*

Dear Ryujin.

                    Hi, this is your secret admirer. I've liked you for years now and I'm now gaining my confidence to tell you my feelings, here is your favorite chocolate I hope you like it.

From:
Your secret admirer ♥️

~~~~~

I put the letter in ryujins locker as I admire her clean locker. The books were perfectly alligned.

And me and ryujins picture on the side, it was our first friendly date and it was really fun, (memories bring back memories bring back you~)

I closed her locker and slowly walked to class..the students slowly got in the classroom as I layed my head on my table.

I felt someone tapped my shoulder and as I looked up I saw Ryujin with a really big smile.

"Y/n!! I have a secret admirer, and he/she bought my favorite chocolates!!"Ryujin said as she excitedly sat on her seat.

I smiled at her as she starts reading the letter. "aww..this person seems so sweet, but y/n doesn't this guy's hand writing is the same as yours?"Ryujin asked as she put down the note.

"Nope, not in a million years, my handwriting is ok much better than your secret admirer"I said in confidence as I lean on my seat.

"Oh well.."Ryujin said as she admired the chocolates. I smiled as I saw her cutely looking at the chocolates I secretly gave her.

Her side profile can kill you softly, her hair everything seems so perfect.

It's just..I've fallen for ryujin.

~~~~~~~~~~~

Three days has passed and I continued giving letters to Ryujin, as some suspected that yuna is the one giving letters to Ryujin.

Yuna is the perfect ideal girl of girls here. Ryujin doesn't like yuna but since the time that I gave her letters, she's starting to talk to yuna more than me.

They started to hangout more and in starting to regret it. Today is Valentine's day, and this is what I wear.

I drove to the school in a red car to simbolize Valentine's day

I drove to the school in a red car to simbolize Valentine's day. It was a red rolls Royce with a red inside interior.

I drove to the parking some of the students look at me with a surprised look.

I bought a bouquet of red roses and a bouquet of chocolates. It was only 6:30 and schools starts at 7:30.

I walked through the back door of the school as I silently go to the rooftop, I texted Ryujin to come to school early as she can and she said she's almost here.

I got ready as I breath in and out as the sun slowly rises, the door slowly opened as I stand up and fixed my outfit.

The door opened revealing Ryujin and yuna holding hands. My smile slowly disappeared as I grip tight to the bouquets I'm holding.

"Oh Y/n.."Ryujin said as she saw the bouquets. "Yuna, can you wait for me downstairs."Ryujin said as Yuna cutely smiled at Ryujin and left.

"So why did you call me here?"Ryujin said as she walked towards me. I stared at her with no emotions my heart slowly beats and my body is starting to feel numb.

"Y/n.."Ryujin said as she looked at me."o-oh..umm..I just wanted to say that..umm.."I said as my grip got tighter and tighter.

"Nevermind..just wanted to say happy Valentine's."I said as I have her the bouquets and slowly walked away.

"Y/n.."she said while on her back. "I know you like me."Ryujin said as she liked at me while I just turned my back at her.

"Oh..really? Well, don't mind it..this feeling will fade away.. eventually."I said as I put my hands on my pockets.

"Please, don't like me anymore.and I'm sorry that I don't like you...I like yuna and yuna likes me, and she was the one giving me letters everyday."Ryujin said.

"Oh really..did she tell you that?"I said as I bit my lips to stop my tears. "She confessed it."Ryujin said as she happily walked towards me.

"Stop."I sternly said as Ryujin stopped her tracks. "I mean..congrats, just congrats.."I said as I walked away.

I entered my car as I drove somewhere, it was the garden me and Ryujin usually go to.

I looked at the flowers as I smiled. "Well rejection..on Valentine's. What a great combination."I said.

~~~~~~~~~~~

Part of being in-love is rejection.

Your really brave to say to your crush that you like them but you know what's braver?

Accepting rejection.

Maybe your confessing to not the right person. Every one has the one the one that was destined to be yours.

'cause everything happens for a reason...