Stare S Y.N

I can't help but stare at you. O can't talk to you 'Cause something might happen. All I can do is stare.

~~~~~~~~~~~~

Im Lee Y/n And Im Part of IZ*ONE a 12 member gurl group, And I have a really big crush on someone.and her name is Shin Yuna.

I always see her on school and ofc in awards show whenever our schedules collide.

We are in the same age but im older by months but When I saw her I just can't help but stare.

Unnie's told me to approach her but I'm just really scared. She is also in apart of Girl Group named Itzy and My best friend Charyeongie is her groupmate.

Chaeryeong knows my feelings fo Yuna of course she tease me but I always tell her to keep it low.

I don't want to get caught but It's so hard to keep your feelings secret.

I walked towards the hallway with Yujin unnie, We are wearing a mask so we don't get attacked but I guess our silliness gave it away.

Yujin unnie then tease me with Yhna as she runned for her life. I chased her around and then I bump into someone making her things fall.

I immediately crouch down and helped her. I took off my mask before getting her dropped phone.

"Ah shit.."I mumbled as I slowly turn her phone. I finally did it and luckily it doesn't have a crack.

I sighed in relief as I stand up and gave her phone."Here you go."I said as I slowly look at her.

"S-Shin..Yuna.."I said as my mouth open wide."O-Oh..Lee Y/n sunbaenim.."Yuna said as she slowly grabbed her phone.

"I-Im sorry because of my silliness I bump into you and you dropped you prone im really sorry."I said as I take a 90 degree bow.

"O-Oh no need sunbaenim.."Yuna said waving her hands. I then ended the bow as I said sorry again and left.

I ran to my class with a clear tint of pink blush."Yujin unnie.."I said as I jump around.

"What happened?"Yujin unnie said tilting her head."I talked to Yuna!"I whispered.

"Wow nice one!"Yujin unnie said as I sit beside her. Then the door opened revealing Yuna and Chaeryeong.

Chaeryeong gave me a smirk as I know what she's thinking. Yuna and Chae are sitting in the front while me and Yujin unnie are at the back.

The lecture started while I just look at her. Her Blond hair and her really cute ponytail. I looked at her back as I just smiled while thinking at her.

"Lee Y/n..Lee Y/n..Lee Y/n!!"The teacher shouted making me stop my day dreaming..

"Yes sir?"I asked."Your friend is calling for you."Mr. Im said.

I made my way to the front door as I looked nobody's there. I scratch my nape looking for someone but nobody appeared.

"It's clear, Your not listening Y/n. Your good at your studies but."Mr. Im paused as he approached me.

"Stop looking at Yuna she might melt."Mr. Im said flicking my ear. I nervously laughed as I got back from my seat.

I then took a quick glance at Yuna and she was giggling. I smiled as I go back to my seat and finally listened to the teacher.

~~~~~~~~~~~~

The school ended quickly as I'm now fixing my things, and Yuna is still there.

The door opened revealing a guy with a bouquet of flowers and chocolate. He walked towards Yuna as Yuna just looked at him.