Pretend C Y.N

Our pretending turns into reality.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I'm Kim Y/n and I like my Bestfriend Choi Yena. We have been Bestfriend's since we were kids we were basically inseperable.

I started to like her when we were in 7th grade basically 3 years ago, I was already going to confess to her, but then she started to like this girl named Jo Yuri.

She was in our class, but she was younger than us, she transferred this year senior year 2nd semester.

I remember when Yuri entered the classroom I saw Yena's eyes were glued on her, it's like she had that thing called love at first sight.

They started to became friends but, Yena started to hangout more often with Yuri rather than me.

I'm basically hurt on the fact that, Yuri is getting Yena's attention, and sad on the fact that my long time crush starting to like someone else.

I walk down at the crowded hallways as I saw my friends Yujin, Wonyo, Ryujin, Chaeryeong, Chaeyeon and Sakura.

They were all laughing while I quietly walked towards them. "Oh Y/n!"Chaeyeon shouted making all of there attention turn towards me.

"Yow, what's up"I said as I stand beside Ryujin, "Yena was trying to find you."Ryujin said as she put her hands around my shoulder.

"Does she want something?"I asked as Ryujin shrugged. "Y/n!!"Someone shouted as I turned my back and saw Yena panting hard.

"Yah! I was trying to find you everywhere."Yena said as she wiped her sweat.

"I just came."I said in a non interested voice. "So they told me that you were trying to find me."I asked as yena fixed her posture.

"We can't talk here, let's go to the rooftop!"Yena said as she grabbed my hand and started to ran off.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"You want me to, What?!"I exclaimed as I ruffle my hair in anger. "Please Y/n just these ones!"Yena said as she tried to hug me.

"Nu-uh! I won't pretend to be your fake girlfriend."I said in a Stern voice. "Y/n, just for a couple of days and I'll treat you lunch for a whole month, it's just, I want to know if Yuri's feelings for me are true."Yena said as she kneeled down.

I was hesitating to say no but Yena was kneeling down, and begging me to help her. Even though, I'm hurt by her suddenly not giving me attention but I love her, I really do.

"Stand up,"i said as yena was still kneeling down, "Choi Yena I said stand up."I said as I grabbed her hand and pulled her up.

"Y/n please-"" I'll help you. Even though it would break me."I said as I mumbled the last sentence.

"What?! Really!?"Yena said as she grabbed my shoulder and shake me. "Don't shake me or I'll take back what I've said."I said as yena stopped.

"You really are the best Y/n!"Yena said as she hugged as I just sighed and hugged her back. "It feels good to hug you again."I mumbled as Yena buried her head on my neck.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Yah! Kim Y/n!"Mom shouted as I wore my uniform quickly and grabbed my bag and went downstairs.

"Yah, Yena has been waiting for you."Mom said as I looked at her with a confused look. Mom pointed at Yena as yena was eating pancakes.

"Goodmorning Y/n!!"Yena said as she munch on the pancakes. "Why are you here?" i asked as I sat beside her.

"We have to pretend like we are girlfriends, so we have to go to school together."Yena said as I slowly nod and ate my pancakes.

I looked at my watch as we only have 20 minutes left before class starts. "Mom we have to go!"I said as I grabbed Yena as we exited the house.