Change A Y.J

"Im Kim Y/N a nerd at our school and I hate playgirls.

"Ahn Yujin mostly known as miss Playgirl she never have been in a serious relation ship before its either she is two timing someone or she just wants to play with them.

"Yujin has dated most of the girls in this Girls Academy But not me.

"I dont know why the girls like her but she is just yuk!! bust one thing which is really weird right now she has been bothering me for this few weeks and I hate it.

"I was currently on my way to school with my earphones on both of my ears listening to just background music.

"Our house is pretty near my school so I just walk on my way to school.

"I arrived at the gate of our school and as usual some girls are waiting for the great ahn yujin to come.

"I walked to my locker and looked at my watch*3..2..1.. Ddeng*

"Girls fangirled over the great ahn yujin as she entered the school gates.

"Another day with the annoying ahn yujin*Sigh*

I mumbled.

"Did you say im annoying?

Someone said which made me shocked and I quickly turned around seeing the ANNOYING AHN YUJIN looking at me with her puppy eyes.

"Yes you are annoying and excuse me I dont want you to ruin my day so Im gonna just go and dont follow me.

I said and walked away.

"I was still walking and I can feel a feet following me I turned around and saw Ahn Yujin.

"Are you a dog?!?!

I shouted.

"I am a dog and your my leader🐶

She said.

"Aishh!! I dont like you as my dog and go find another girl to flirt around im not that kind of girl.

I said and turned around.

"Ouch that hurt me.

She mumbled making me stop.

"How come you dont like me when almost all of the girls in this school likes me?

She said looking down.

"I didnt know when but I like you.

She said making my heart skipped a beat.

"W..Well I dont like you!!

I said and she walked up to me and hugged me.

"Can you atleast give me a chance ill change I promise.

She said Hugging me.

"But people dont change Yujin they dont change.

I said.

"But what if I change and I will court you and if I dont change ill let you kill me!!

She begged.

"But-

"Please Y/N just this once please.

She said crying.

"Fine but..please change.

I said whipping her tears away.

"I will Y/N I will.

Yujin said.