Just a Friend K.MJ

"Im Kang Y/N and i have a wonderful bestfriend and her name is kim minju.

"We have been friends for quite a while and Ive developed feelings for her but for our friend ship i will just keep it as a secret.

"I was at the front gate waiting for Minju to arrive since I came really early to just meet her.

"The feeling is really different now back then i dont feel anything when im with her but now it feels different.

"When we walk together it feels different now i feel something inside me tummy and i just cant help feeling it.

"While day dreaming a frog suddenly showed up on my view with a smiling face.

"I was startled and her face is just inches to mine thats why i started to blush and backed forward.

"Hey did you wait long?

She asked while walking beside me.

"No i just came.

I lied.

"Oh ok then lets go its almost time!

She said and took my hand and we run until we reached our classroom.

"I looked at our hands while blushing and I just cant help it.

"Its already lunchtime and I cant help it Minju stand up and i quickly grabbed her hand and ran on the rooftop.

"We arrived and my back was facing her and i can sense that she is gasping for air.

"Yah! why dis you bought me here?

She yelled actually i was kinda startled and just i dont feel like I dont wanna say it.

"Sorry bow why did you bought me here?

She asked.

"umm.. I wanna..

"Say it

"I..

"Say it Y/N!

"I like you I didnt know since when but Ive fallen for you!

I shouted she looked at me with a shocked expression and I can say she is really shocked.

"M..Mia..Mianhea Y/N but I can only see you as a friend.

She said holding my hand.

"Just a friend..

I said looking down.

"Im s..sorr-

"Go leave me alone for now i wanna be along and sort out my feelings give me time aswell.

I said and walked further away from her while my back is facing her.

"Just a friend..