Vampire IZ*ONE (Part 2)

****Y/N's P.O.V****

"I woke up in a big mansion my eyes wondered around and I cant see anyone here.

"I stand up and walked around when I suddenly smelled something really tasty you know im just a regular human who is really hungry at the moment so i decided to follow the smell.

"I followed it and got shocked i saw 12 girls in the kitchen some of them are cooking while the others are playing around when one of them suddenly saw me and screamed.

"so the others stopped what they are doing and stared at me.

"sorry i thought there was no people here in this mansion and may I ask how did I get here?

I said in confusion.

"They stared at eachother and discussed something while leaving me dumbfounded.

"Umm may I ask first? are you a human or a vampire?

Then one who is cooking asked.

"Umm Im a human why? wait are you guys Vampire?!?!

I said while taking out a iron knife.

"They all panicked and started cornering me and after that i didnt even noticed but one vampire already stole my knife making me weaponless .

"Dont come near me!

I shouted.

"Well we actually can you are weaponless now and let me introduce myself

A girl with black hair said.

"Ah shi-

I almost said but one of them stopped me.

"Yah stop there are minors here so just stop.

A girl who looked like a duck.

"Well first of all IDC if you are Still Young but i can say in your POV you guys are young but I can say that you guys are way older than me!

I shouted.

"Well thats not our problem we were created undefeatable in this world how can we..lets just*Sigh*

The girl who took my knife said.

"We were hopeless anyway even though we save you..

She added.

"I..im sorry i just panicked i didnt know what ive said im really sorry.

I said looking down.

"Well we are sorry to I mean you just tried to deliver our food and I punched you im sorry BTW im yena.

She said and bowed.

"Oh bo need to bow im Y/N sorry for the mess i made.

I said and smiled and after that they all introduced there selves.

~>~>~>~>~>~>~>~>~>~>

"A moth has passed and we are now really close especially Eunbi and Yena unnie both of them took care of me even though yena unnie is like that she tends to get protective at me.

"We are now chilling in the sofa and after that they all stopped what they are doing.

"I looked at them confused and All of them turned of the lights and started hiding and ofc Yena unnie dragged me to the basement and told me to stay there.

"I obeyed yena unnie and stayed there and after that she left I stayed quiet and just cried hoping for them to be alive.

"After that I heard loud gunshots and I can hear thrown things I shouted hoping for them to stop but they didnt.

"After 30 minutes of fighting it suddenly went quiet,And i build up all my courage to open the door and when I opened it I cant believe what I saw.

"I saw some cops killed and on he floor but I cant find any trace of IZ*ONE so I just give up.

~>~>~>~>~>

"I suddenly remembered what happened a few years ago and your maybe wondering if all that happened was fake but its not.

"I can still see it when I close my I eyes I can remember Yena unnies eyes while saying sorry to me before she left.

"While i was day dreaming the bell of our school now ring and I just quickly stand up and ready to eat my lunch when all the students run up to the front door and fangirl.

"I was really curious so i decided to check it out aswell and what I saw shocked me.

"I saw IZ*ONE standing infront of me with there smilling eyes.

"I wanted to cry so bad but I cant my tears wont come up on my eyes and all i can do right now is stare at them.

"Suddenly yena came up to me and hugged me and finally I broke down.

"Shh dont cry princess i dont want to see my princess cry.

She said making me cry more oh how i miss those smile.

"Shh i said dont cry.

"But i thought you guys are dead because i didnt saw you after thay incident happened.

I Whispered.

"Shh We didnt die we just made a deal but the deal didnt go well at first we were willing to give you to them but after some month has passed you grew on us so we wanted to be with you but they didnt let us.

She said crying.

"Now my duck is crying.

I said.

"Yah I called you princess while you call me Duck how could you!

She said.

"But all that matters now is that you guys are here specially you

*CHOI YENA*