Ignored S Y.N

Being ignored by the person you love, hurts right?

~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•

I'm Jo Y/n, and I have a loving and caring girlfriend named shin Yuna, she's really outgoing, while I'm not.

She has been ignoring me lately, not answering my calls nor my text, I'm really bothered by it, and it hurts.

I'm not asking for her full attention but as her girlfriend she should still pay attention to me. We haven't talked for a week now, but I guess for her it's alright.

I layed lazily in my bed, waiting for her text, but after a few minutes. Still no text.

I looked at my clock as I got up and get ready for school, i did my morning routines as I checked one more time at my dorm to see if there is something wrong but everything is alright.

I locked my dorm as I walked towards the crowded streets of seoul as I listened to my Spotify playlist.

I stopped by a near cafe as I ordered coffee and a bread for breakfast. I sat down near the window so I can have a nice view of people walking.

I was sitting by myself as I heard a familiar laugh entering the cafe. I looked up as I saw my girlfriend that I haven't saw in a week.

I smiled as I was waiting for her to notice me but...her attention is on her friends. I sighed as I looked away.

I sighed as I quickly finished my meal and exited the cafe, I stopped as I looked through the window as I saw her cute gummy smile making me smile.

"She's so happy.."I mumbled as I looked away and walked towards our school.

I entered my classroom with a gloomy feeling as I sat on my chair. "Yah, you alright?"wonyoung asked as I looked at her.

"Yeah, I'm alright."I said as I saw annyeongz cuddling in front of me. "Get a freaking room.."I sternly said as they both laughed.

"Yuna is still not contacting you, right?"Yujin said as I rolled my eyes. "Maybe..she got tired of you?"Yujin straightforwardly said as I looked at her.

"No she wouldn't, I know she wouldn't.."I said as I layed my head on my table. "Our poor Y/n unnie."Wonyoung said as she pat my head.

Oh my gosh! It's Yuna! Did she
Attend Kai's party?(TxT Kai)

Yeah she did, so as the others.

What about her and Y/n?

I know they wouldn't last.

As soon as I heard them I stand up as I saw Yuna sitting at her seat. She didn't told me that she will go to a party?!

I scoffed as I walked towards her, "yah shin Yuna."I said in a cold voice as she looked at me and smiled.

"Don't smile, that won't work."I said as I rolled my eyes. "Y/n-ie.. why so gloomy??"Yuna asked as I looked at her.

"Wow- you act like you didn't ignore me for a whole week"I scoffed. "I was busy.."Yuna reasoned as I nod.

"Hmmm.. busy going to parties instead of paying attention to me?"I asked as I just walked away.

"Y/n unnie, aren't you a bit too harsh?"Wonyo asked as I shrugged. "I'm not being harsh, she deserves it anyways."i said as our teacher arrived and our lesson started.

~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•

It's now lunch time and Yuna didn't bother to say something to me, I decided to ignore it as me and annyeongz entered the cafeteria.

We got our foods and sat at our usual spot. "Yuna didn't even talk to you?"Yujin asked as I nod.

"Hmm..but I didn't know that she's really clingy.."Wonyoung said as is stopped chewing and looked at her.

"Pardon?"I said as wonyoung pointed at Yuna and Kai being clingy at each other.

I dropped my chopstick as I scoffed. I then walked towards them as I have a cup of water in my hand.

I then splashed the cup of water at Yuna as I threw the cup at Kai, "wow, that's why you're ignoring me?"I asked as I looked at her intensely.

"I'm tired Yuna, tired of waiting to get your attention."I said as I walked away.

~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•

I arrived at my dorm as I sat at my couch and looked at the tv infront of me.

"You know..it hurts, but it feels good at the same time..."I mumbled as I sighed and smiled. "I'm tired of waiting to get her attention.."I mumbled as I stretched when I suddenly felt a vibration on my pocket.

[{Caller ID: Yuna❤️}]

I stared at my phone as I sighed debating if I should answer it or not.

"Y/n unnie, answer it."I suddenly heard a voice behind me as I was shocked.

"HAHAHAHA, You should've seen your face."Yujin laughed as she sat beside me.

"Hurry answer it."Yujin said as I looked at my phone. Yujin then grabbed my phone as she accepted the call and gave it to me.

"Yah!"I whispered loudly.

Y/n-ie, it's not what you
Think.

Let me explain-

You don't have to, look
I'm tired, and I actually felt
Relieve when I shout at you
A moment ago.

Y/n please just one more
Chance, I'll make it up
To you.

Hmm..I can't. You know Yuna,
Never ignore, a person who
loves you. Because one day
You'll realize, you lost the moon
While counting the stars.

Have fun, you're finally free now
Congrats!

[{Call ended}]

"Unnie, yah! You're so cool!."Yujin excitedly said as she jumped around. "Hmm..am I?"I asked coolly as Yujin nod.

"Then..treat me tteok-bokki"I said as Yujin nod."Sure, to celebrate! Now that you're single."Yujin said as I chuckled.

"Is that really the reason?"I asked. "HEHEHE of course!"Yujin said as I nod. "Cool let's go."I said as me and Yujin exited my dorm.

~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•

This was actually a draft that
I forgot to publish HEHE well here it is, hope you guys like it.

Lesson: never ignore a person who love you, because someday you'll realize. You lost the moon while counting the stars.

~Jinie✨