Vampire IZ*ONE (Part 1)

Genre:Angst
G:IZ*ONE x Girl
..................................

"In this new world its really different from the human world and this is the Vampire world.

"Here in earth there are 2 creatures which is Vampires and Humans.

"And you might be wondering what creature am i?Im a Vampire and i have 11 girls with me living in the same house and all of them are also vampires.

"There is a war that started here in earth an endless war that has no meaning on it,How it began and how people change there P.O.V towards us.

"The government supported us and you also know that some officials here are also vampires and the people are not in favor of it.

"We haven't eaten in months now and some of our members starts to get out of control.

"And today we are going to receive our food which the most tasty blood in the whole world.

"And ofc i forgot to tell you my name Kwon Eunbi or you can call me Eunbi and we are called IZ*ONE.

..................................

"I finished cleaning our mansion and just plopped myself at the sofa.

"I can here the girls getting nosier and nosier but i just let it go because we haven't eaten in months so its just normal for the girls to get noisy.

"Unnie!!! when are we going to get our food.

Yena asked.

"Ohh speaking about food its arriving today and its a whole year food so dont waste it.

I said looking outside.

"Jijja!?!? we are going to eat tonight??

Hyewon suddenly came to the conversation and jumped around like happy bunny.

"Yeah yeah just wait fo i-

When i said that i can hear the bushes rustling only a few meters from our house so i turned the lights off and gathered the girls.

"Girls gather!

I shouted silently.

"The girls then gathered and all of them looked at me with a *Whats going on look*.

"Someone is approaching so get on your formations and be ready.

I said and soon off all of them got in formations and the bush rustled again.

"I looked around the house with my super vision but couldn't see anything.

"After a few minutes off waiting the bush rustled again and now a guy with black coat and mask suddenly cam in vision.

"He looked around and suddenly Yena attacked without my signal and soon off the girls started to attack him.

"I cursed under my breath and attacked aswell and i swear ill kill yena after this.

"The guy looked around in confusion and a punch landed on him causing him to faint.

"I landed safely and now the girls looked at me and i looked at them with anger.

"Choi...Ye...Na!!!!! yahh how could you attack without my signal?!?

I shouted and the girls covered there ears.

"If someting goes wrong and is he got back up you  and the others will be dead by now!!!!

I shouted again.

"Sorry unnie c..can we bring him inside and...i.ll check if he has back up?

Yena said while lowering her head.

"Good now Go!!

I Yelled.

"Unnie whats this?

Chaeyeon asked and saw 4 huge boxes behind him.

"I opened one box and saw many packed blood.

"I looked at the girls with an angry expression and i signaled the girls to bring the box inside and ill bring the guy inside.

"All the girls left and im the only one who is with the guy I removed his mask revealing a girl?!?! WTF its a girl..oh no yena what have you done.