Can't take my eyes off you H Y.J

Your just too good to be true, can't take my eyes off you. You'd feel like heaven and such, I wanna hold you so much. At long last love has arrived, and I thank God I'm alive. Your just to good to be true cant take my eyes off you.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Im Yun Y/n the most friendliest Girl you could possibly met. People say I'm kind, Polite, Friendly, well that's true but one thing is that I suck at, the thing called, Love.

I don't know why those that thing even existed, I mean seriously. When I go to the park, Mall, and even McDonald's All I can see is couples surrounding me...I felt like a third wheel.

I don't even know what love feels, and I don't want to know it. When you have friends, you don't need love.

I'm know walking to my school wearing my ear pods. I played my favorite music, Can't take my eyes off you.

~You're just too good to be true
I can't take my eyes off you
You'd be like heaven to touch
I wanna hold you so much
At long last love has arrived
And I thank God I'm alive
You're just too good to be true
Can't take my eyes off you~

"Can't take my eyes off you" I sang the last part of the first verse when I felt someone bump into me.

I opened my eyes and saw a girl that has cat eyes. They looked innocent while not at the same time.

"Oh I'm sorry."I said as I looked at her and kneel to grab some of her books.

She looked at me with sparkling eyes while I chuckled at her cuteness."Don't stare I might melt."I said as I stand up and hand her the books.

"Please be careful next time."I said as the bell rings signaling that its time for class.

I waved her goodbye and ran off to class. I opened the door and saw my teacher checking the attendance, and then she called my name.

"Yun Y/n?"She shouted."Present!"I shouted as I ran to my seat.

"For the 2nd time Y/n your late..Tsk Tsk Tsk."Ms.Kim said."Sorry ma'am."I said as I looked down.

"Ok class today another student will be transferred to this class, so please cooperate."Ms.Kim said as she signalled somebody to come in.

The girl come in and I saw that she was the girl yesterday. I looked at her as I placed my palm on my cheek looking at her.

She turned her gaze towards me while I still look at her. 'Damn why can't I take my eyes off you.'I thought.

She introduced her self and her name was Hwang Yeji. Luck is on my side and because of that she became my seatmate.

"Im Yeji, I didn't catch your name when we bump to each other but can you introduce yourself."She said as she take a seat.

I stopped on dozing off and looked at her."U-Um..Sorry I dozed of-f, The names Yun Y/n."I said as I shake her hand.

The class then started while I just looked at her the whole time. Whenever she catches me looking at her she would always chuckle making her the cutest girl alive.

The bell rung signalling its time for another class. Our next class is Music and we will head to the music room.

We entered there and they gave us a little free time because me and yeji are the first ones. I placed myself on the piano as I started to press my fingers against the soft keys of the piano.

I played a little bit of I need you because that's my favorite song of BTS.

"Your good at piano."Yeji said sitting beside me."Oh yeah thank you."I said as she smiled at me.

She turns her head against the piano and started playing it. She then played the Truth Untold.

I stared at her while she is playing. Its like scene on the Anime. The windows are open making it more beautiful.

The scene is perfect. The birds are singing along to Yeji and the leaves brushing against each other Its like love at first sight.

Yeji stopped playing and then looked at me. Our eyes met mine and it was a long staring contest.

She broke the eye contact as we sit in the awkward state."Ah I know."I said as I position myself to the Piano.

I played Can't take my eyes off you, as I remembered a while ago that I can't seem to take my eyes off yeji.

~You're just too good to be true
Can't take my eyes off you
You'd be like heaven to touch
I wanna hold you so much

At long last love has arrived
And I thank God I'm alive
You're just too good to be true
Can't take my eyes off you

Pardon the way that I stare
There's nothing else to compare
The sight of you leaves me weak
There are no words left to speak

But if you feel like I feel
Please let me know that it's real
You're just too good to be true
Can't take my eyes off you

I love you, baby
And if it's quite alright, I need you, baby
To warm a lonely night, I love you, baby
Trust in me when I say

Oh, pretty baby
Don't bring me down, I pray, oh pretty baby
Now that I found you, stay
And let me love you, baby
Let me love you

You're just too good to be true
Can't take my eyes off you
You'd be like heaven to touch
I wanna hold you so much

At long last love has arrived
And I thank God I'm alive
You're just too good to be true
Can't take my eyes off you

I love you, baby
And if it's quite alright I need you, baby
To warm a lonely night, I love you, baby
Trust in me when I say

Oh, pretty baby
Don't bring me down, I pray, oh pretty baby
Now that I found you, stay, oh pretty baby
Trust in me when I say~

"Trust in me when I say~"As I sing the last part I looked at her while she was looking at me.

"I don't k ow why but Hwang Yeji I think its love at first sight. When I met you a while ago I can't seem to take my eyes off you."I said as I held her hand.

"Hwang Yeji, I want you."I said as I held her hand tight.

"Don't worry Yun Y/n I want you too."Yeji said as we hug each other.

Well I guess I need love after all.