January 1st A Y.J

January 1st, the date where it all started.

~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•

December 31, a day before new year. Some people are excited because who doesn't?

Well I'm not. For me it's just a regular day, where it starts and it ends. I never thought that, that Normal day someone would come in my life, someone really special to me.

I was laying in my bed as I looked at my ceiling, I stared at the light infront of me as it suddenly turned on. I looked at my door as I saw my brother turning on and off the lights.

"Stop you will break my precious light"I said as I threw him my pillow. "Then get your lazy ass off that  bed and help mom cook the food!"He shouted as he threw my pillow back at me.

"Are you forgetting that I don't know how to cook?! Do you want me to burn this whole damn house with you in it?!"I shouted as I got out of my bed.

"Then try helping by washing the dishes."He said as I walked towards him. "Oh my lovely brother, why don't you try and help Mom instead of naging at me!"I shouted as I pushed him out of my room as I closed the door and locked it.

"Perfect."I said as I dusted my hand and layed on my comfy bed once again.

(Ring)(Ring)

"Gosh danggit! Why can't I have my alone freaking time!"I shouted as I put my pillow on my head and punched my bed.

(Ring)(Ring)

"Who the hell calls at new year's Eve?!"I shouted as I groaned and looked at my phone. "Oh.. it's yuddeangie."I mumbled as I pressed the answer button.

Y/n'ie💜
Yuddeangie 💛

What's up?

Umm, I was wondering
If you wanna hang out?

Yujin unnie..we are neighbor's.

You can just tell me
If you want to, don't
Make it complicated.

Fine, sure since
I can't help here so why not.

I'm at your door.

I looked at my door as I saw a tall puppy smiling at me while waving her phone. "You're literally still in your pajama's"Yujin unnie said as she looked at me up and down.

"Hey! Pervert!"I shouted as I covered myself with my tiger blanket. "You still have that blanket?"Yujin unnie asked as she sat at my bed while I stand up and head towards my closet.

"응" I replied while I just picked my favourite clothes which is my tiger hoodie and my joggers.

"Yah!"Yujin unnie stand up as she take a look at my hoodie. "What?"I asked. "You still have the gift I gave you 2 years ago."Yujin unnie said as I nod. "Do you mean that tiger set you gave me."I asked as Yujin unnie nod. "Of course, I really like it."I said as I saw Yujin unnie blushing.

"I'll just change you can stay here unnie."I said as I proceeded to the bathroom and freshen up and changed.

(10 years later)

"I'm done!"I ran towards my room as I Yujin unnie cutely sleeping. "Unnie looks so cute."I said as I sat beside her and pat her head.