The Quiet Girl S R.J

I'm Ahn Y/n 17 and I'm an outgoing girl or you can say extrovert, I love to do things and explore things. And I really want to be friends with this girl in my class.

She is really quiet, and I think she hates me, well this is what happened.

*Magical flashback, Freshman year*

I was walking to my classroom as I hummed, I entered the classroom as I slam the door open.

"Yah! Jo Yuri!"I shouted as Yuri looked at me. "Yah ahn Y/n your really loud in the morning."Yuri said as I laughed and ran towards her.

"I found a really good Icecream place, near our school."I said as I hugged her. "So you want me to come with you?"Yuri said as she tried to get out of my hug.

"Yez"i said as I broke the hug, "count me in only, if it's your treat."Yuri said as I pouted and sighed.

"Fine then,"I shouted as I jumped happily. "Yah, ahn. Shut up its early in the morning."Someone said as she got up from her seat and walked towards me.

"S-Shin Ryujin.."I said as I stuttered. "Shut up will you? It's really early."Ryujin demanded as I just nod as she sat back again at her seat.

"Yah, ahn Y/n, you've awakened the queen."Yuri teased me as I just looked down and sat beside her.

*End of the flashback*

W

ell that went on for 2 years and we are not in good terms I guess, we don't really talk that much but nobody can deny that she is really beautiful.

I really want to be friends with her, I really do it's just I'm not good at approaching her. Our first interaction was like a mess, and I think she thinks bad about me.

It was the beggining of a new semester, so that means a new seatmate.

I entered my classroom as I looked around trying to find Ryujin, and there she is, in her usual spot, at the very back of the class and near the window.

I saw at my seat not that far from her's as I looked at her side profile, she is really, really beautiful.

Imagine looking at that view, I mean I could stare at her side view for 5 hours straight

"Yah, aren't you staring for a while now?"Yuri asked as she teased me. "It's just, how can I approach her?"I asked as I pout.

"I mean she's an introvert while I'm an extrovert, so we're like the opposite things."I stated as I looked at the board.

"Yah, don't you know that opposite's attract?"Yuri said as she chuckled and ruffled my hair.