Promises are meant to be broken C Y.N

I promise. 2 words deep meaning. Promise, Promise. Why the heck does that word even existed, I hate it. The promises that we made together are bullshit. I just hate you for saying that word many times but couldn't even make sure to keep it.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

*Cho Y/n's P.O.V*

I walk around the city of Seoul trying to find the greatest gift that I can give Yena.

I stopped when I saw a really beautiful necklace insides the store.

I walked in and saw the price of the jewelry. "Woah it's kinda expensive, but for my ducky its fine."I said as I starrred at it.

"Ma'am are you planning on getting this necklace?"An employee asked me.

"Yes may I buy it?"I said as she nodded and pack it up.

I saw the cover and its beautiful. Your maybe wondering why I'm buying this necklace, its because, today is me and Yena's 4th anniversary.

I wanted it to be special. I wanted it to be our last anniversary before I propose to her.

I got home and arranged all of the stuffs that I need to make this anniversary special.

I splatter the rose petals on the ground and lit up the candles. I put op my specialty which is Carbonara.

Today I will make sure all of our promises won't be broken. The promise that we will be together, the promise that we will not get tired of each other, the promise that....we won't cheat on one another and the Promise that we will wait for each other.

I contacted Yena but she didn't pick up the phone. I called again but now unreachable.

"This is the first time this happened."I mumbled. I call her again but this time The door opened.

I hid behind the couch and got my self ready. I dusted myself of and grabbed the necklace and flower.

I stand up and,"Happy anniversary Ye-"I said my unfinished sentence while looking at her shocked.

I dropped my flowers and the gift. The gift dropped making a load noise that echoed through the whole house.

"Y-Yena How could you.."I said as my tears starting to escape in my eyes.

"I can explain!!"Yena said pushing Yuri off her(No offense Yuri, I love Yuri.)

"Please Y/nn I can explain."Yena said as she kneel in front of me.

"H-How about the promis-se.."I mumbled."Please Y/nn."Yena said.

"You know what I-I'm Fine Yena."I said as I clenched my fist.

"Im fine..If you didn't promise anything!!"I shouted letting my tears drop rapidly.

"You promised!! I kept the promise but you didn't! I hate you for making me believe in that stupid promise."I said as I looked at her and Yuri.

"Look Y-Y/nn I'm just tired.."Yena said looking down.

"Tired of what?!? Me? Or This life."I said as I put my hands on my waist tapping my feet in a fast pace.

"N-No!!"Yena defend."Then What?!"I shouted."Our relationship!"Yena shouted back.

"I'm tired of You and this relationship. I wanted us to be more than Girlfriends I want to be with you for all of my life, But you always keep me waiting!"Yena shouted.

"But you Promised me!! You Promised that You'll wait for me!! That we won't get tired of each other!! and the promise..The promise that we'll be with each other.."I said as the lower part of my body became numb and finally gave up.

"If you didn't promised me, I wouldn't be this much hurt. I wouldn't be this broken. But I guess Promises are meant to be Broken."I said as I stand up.

"Happy 4th anniversary Yena-shii, I hope you live well and we're through."I said as I grabbed the gift and hand it to her and walked out.