Someone's Someone S R.J

To all the times that I've suffered you are always there for me for all the times I cried your always there for me but I didn't Imagine that you left me without me knowing.

Your smell your eyes that shines Everytime they look at me and those soft lips I always wanted to taste but never had the chance but now you have someone to take care of you Im happy for you.

And I also wanna be someone's someone.

I walked into the dark hallways and as usual there is still nobody here well its because its still 6:00 in the morning.

I walked towards my classroom and sit at my chair and put on my airpods and listen to Love scenario.

I stared outside as the students get in the gate."Lucky them they have friends to be with I only have 1 friend but still left me because of him"I mumbled underneath my breath."Even though its been years I still cant forget you Shin Ryujin"I said while

I layed My head on my desk and off to my dream land...

*Timeskip*

I woke up by the sound of my classmates entering the classroom loudly.

"Guys!! there back the queens are back!!"One of my classmates said while almost tripping while entering the classroom"Who?? there are a few queens here we dont know who??"My classmate said.

"Itzy!! its Itzy"My classmates cheered and excited the classroom leaving me behind.

I was just there looking at the board while the others are there screaming itzy's names while im just there looking blankly at the board.

I was a little curious so I decided to just take a little peek well it wouldn't hurt to take a peek right?

I excited the classroom and saw Itzy and they are smirking at the people around them while I just scoff and stared at them looking at them with with a cold expression.

They turn there heads at my direction and looked at me with a shocked expression.

I slowly walked out on the scene but I felt someone hugging me,I turned around and saw ryujin looking at me with sad eyes while I looked at her with a cold expression.

"What do you want?"I said in a cold voice"I..Im sorry Y/n I didnt mean to leave you"She said hugging me but I just pushed her off.

"What ever your reason is it still doesn't mean I can forgive you your my only friend but you Left me without me even knowing"I said and looked at her with cold eyes.

"And you have someone to be with while me just dreaming to be someone's someone"I said and finally looked at her with my soft eyes."If your here to apologise I accept it even if you made my heart flutter and made me feel like im the one for you but never dated me im fine"I said and slowly let go of her hand and walked off..

I wanna be someone's someone the somebody I can't live without..