Adrian Hikaru

(The Picture Above is What He Looks Like When He Uses Both Abilities)

Light Look:

Dark Look:

Neutral Look:(Nobody has seen it in such a long time

Neutral Look:
(Nobody has seen it in such a long time. Everyone that has ever seen it, either doesn't remember it or vaguely remembers)

Date Of Birth:
Born on an Eclipse: 3rd of March

Quirks:
Light/Dark:
This is the merged ability from both of his parents, his mother's darkness and his father's brightness. The quirk has a significant effect on appearance and give different traits to the user when activated. The user can also see the truth in others, by looking at their shadows or the way light hit their form.

Light:
Adrian has the ability to create any form of weapon or shape out of light. It is usually sharp and precise in nature. He can also reinforce his physical traits with light if need be. Adrian absorbs any form of light around him and can store it or use it. He can also feed his power on the positive emotions and thoughts people around him have. The ability of light allows him to potentially move with that speed, but it can really give him a headache and he has never come close to that speed because of his true emotions. This ability comes off as Angelic and divine to others that see it and can potentially be used to support others around him. This ability can also be used to control light.

Adrian hasn't perfected his control over the ability of light and is still learning how to utilise it's potential. He hopes to be able to perform with moves his father can do. Not only to make him proud but so he feels closer to his father.

Light can also be use as a form of energy type. A conduit of light. Being able to transform into light particles and fire them in bolt or laser form. Less solid and or condensed energy.

Dark:
Adiran also has the ability to create any form or weapon out of shadows. It is usually twisted or smoky and gives off an unpleasant aura. Just like light, he can reinforce his physical traits with darkness. But instead of precision moves, they are more destructive. Adrian absorbs any form of darkness around him to store it or use it. He can also feed his powers on the negative emotions or thoughts of others around him. This ability allows him to teleport around and appear in any form of shadows or darkness. This includes an individual that feels negatively to their inner thoughts. This ability comes off as demonic or fiendish to others that see it and can be used to slowly destroy others around him. This ability can also control shadows.

Just like his light ability, he hasn't perfected this ability and doesn't want to use it. He knows how powerful his mother is, but usually refuses to use the ability. His dark ability is considered stronger for him, because he feels more negative in day to day life, but acts if he is happy.

Darkness cam also be used as a form of energy. The shadows become more smoke like and allow Adrian to transform into a form of smog or smoke. Shadows also give off a dull and lifeless glow that can be felt as warm and cold.

Drawbacks:
-His emotions can conflict one of his abilities
-Can overload with one energy. Basically can cause a mental breakdown or explosion.

Personality:
(You will find out)

Past:
(You will find out)

Hobbies:
He usually hides his hobbies or lies about them.

Family:
Aerial Hikaru: (Mother)
Occupation: Pro-hero (No.4)
Age: 38
DOB (Date Of Birth): 6th of Oct
Quirk: Shadow Fiend

Kailam Hikaru: (Father)
Occupation: Pro-hero (No.3)
Age: 38
DOB: 2nd of Dec
Quirk: Bright Celestial

Rein Hikaru: (Sister), (Deceased)
Age: (When Alive) 19 (Current Age: 20)
DOB: 26th of Nov
Quirk: Bright-Ray

Ash Hikaru: (Brother)
Occupation: College: Studies Medical Science & Genetics
Age: 19
DOB: 9th of Jan
Quirk: Dark Void