Neon Streak!(21)

"GO!!"

Time To Jet!

Everyone started running at the same time, effectively creating a blockade. I bursted into a streak of light particles, easily slipping through the crowd, with tremendous speed.

I rocketed out of the long corridor, seeing a build up of frost on my way out. "WHOA!! ADRIAN HIKARU FROM CLASS 1-A ROCKETED THROUGH THE FIRST OBSTACLE WITH BLINDING SPEEDS!!" Present Mic announced.

I continued running, seeing the first obstacle get blasted with ice.

"SHOTO TODOROKI FROM CLASS 1-A CLEARED THE FIRST OBSTACLE IN A LANDSLIDE!!"

So... Todoroki is 2nd.

I quickly made it to the second obstacle.

"IT SEEMS ADRIAN HIKARU MADE IT TO THE 2ND OBSTACLE IN RECORD TIME!! THE ROBO INFERNO!!"

I instantly saw a field of robots. 6 gigantic ones. "So these are the 0 pointers huh? Looks like fun!" I charged light through my body.

"LIGHT MODE!: PHOTON BEAM!" I announced, shooting a long laser of condensed blue light. I dragged it from left to right, in an upwards diagonal line.

The light basically performed 'Star Wars Lightsaber' on the 0 pointers. 3 were hit. I cut the legs of one, the middle of another and finally the head of the furthest robot of the 3, I hit.

"Holy Shit! That was awesome!" I used my light speed to run through, before they collapsed. "LADIES AND GENTLEMEN!! ADRIAN HIKARU OBLITERATED THOSE 3, 0 POINTERS WITH A FREAKING COOL LASER!!"

I continued running, seeing Todoroki stop to witness the destruction I made. To be honest that hurt to use. Photon Beam is both more powerful and stable when in complete white light form.

He glared at me, like he wanted to kill me then an there. But I kept running and he took chase. The only way he had the slightest of chances was to not fall behind me, was to make an ice slide.

"KATSUKI BAKUGO OF CLASS 1-A IS ROCKETING OVER THE SECOND OBSTACLE!"

WAY TO GO KATSU! SHOW EM WHOSE BOSS!!

"NOW FOR THE 3RD OBSTACLE!! THE FALL!!"

I stopped running, observing mt next challenge. It was a steep hole, with platforms, connected my most likely carbon fibres. "How do you find the time to dig something like this!?" I exclaimed in pure confusion.

Shaking my messed uo head from the thought, "Focus Gray" I hyped up.

I charged light through my body. "Photon Jump!" This is perfect for maneuverability.

I launched over 2 platforms, generating a field of light in my hands and feet. Making a pseudo thruster.

I slowly descended towards another platform

I slowly descended towards another platform. Gliding in a sense.

"HOLY CRAP! ADRIAN HIKARU HAS ALREADY MADE IT THROUGH HALF OF THE 3RD OBSTACLE! USING A THRUSTER TYPE MOVE!! AIZAWA WOULD YOU LIKE TO MAKE A COMMENT!?"