Musutafu Incident(31)

This is an original story plot point. It takes place at the exact same time as the Hosu Arc. So while our favorite Cinnamon roll, Peppermint boi and RoboCop battle in Hosu. Everybody's best spice boy and gay disaster are in this arc.

.....

(Adrian's POV)

We collapsed onto the bed. Our 3rd day of interning at my Dad's agency was utter hell. A bit of grooming. Some training and the tiresome lecture were all that happened today.

"I swear if we have to sit through another fucking lecture. I will kill some fucker" Katsuki growled.

I huffed in exhaustion, "Dad said we would have some action tomorrow for seemingly understanding the content today" I assured.

"Thank Fuck! I need to punch a bitch" he groaned.

Since we were on opposite sides of the bed, our backs on the bed, with our legs still on the floor. I turned to face him, he did the same.

I smiled gently, pressing my lips on his. "I love you. I haven't been able to say that enough these past few days" I sighed. Katsuki had his lips curled up, he then kissed me. "Well I fucking love you too"

We stayed like that for a few more moments. We had already had showers and eaten. So we weren't in any rush.

I sat up, only to get fully on the bed. Katsuki followed his gaze now softer than the past few days. He continued to look at me.

"What?" I chuckled. "I know we agreed to have more professional development this week. But I... Well, I fucking miss everything" he was serious. I also felt the same.

Every time I saw him, I wanted to be close to him. But Best Jeanist caught me perving and Katsuki flirting, this happened on the second day. So that was awkward and we haven't done anything.

I moved closer to him, in the bed. This was the first time we were in the same bed since the start of the internships. Sleeping was a challenge. I not only had a different bed, but I also lost a comfort I had grown accustomed too.

"Katsuki..." I clasped his hand, pulling it to my mouth, kissing it. "I feel the same..."

He sat up slightly, observing me. Katsuki instantly leaned in, kissing me. God, I missed this feeling.

Unlike the last few days, when we had a simple peck. This was a long and passionate kiss. Katsuki gripped my side, firmly. His tongue slipping into my mouths.

As he started to stop, I grabbed the back of his neck. Pulling him closer. Deepening our kiss.

(Slight Smut: Time For Some Affection)

Katsuki soon picked up the pace, slipping his hand under my shirt. As he lightly caressed my abes. I lightly placed my hand on his lower back. 

We were soon speeding up, Katsuki started to gently kiss down my neck, nibbling on the sensitive skin. I gasped at the now welcomed but foreign feeling.

My mind instantly flicked on a switch. My eyes flashed red for a moment. I grabbed the hem of his shirt, pulling it up. He pulled away, quickly discarding the piece of clothing.

He looked at me, his eyes half-open. "It's kind of unfair that I'm the only one that's shirtless" he seductively growled. "Then let's even the playing field" I quickly pulled my shirt off.

Rolling Katsuki over. Smashing my lips on his. I soon started kissing down his neck, sucking on the skin. He moaned lightly, as my hand gripped his sides and I lightly grinded against him.