The Overflowing Dam...

The fourth set was about to begin and I wandered up to Katsuki. "I know you don't need it but good luck" I slipped my hand into his. He smirked, "I'm gonna get a perfect victory for you" He admitted. "For me?"

He turned to face me with a smirk, "Come on... Of fucking course... Those extras don't stand a chance" 

"Go get em, Hot Stuff" I whispered...

As Katsuki wandered off to his team, I heard Monoma, "YOOOOOOUUU ARE ON YOUR LAST LEGS WITH ONE WIN FOR EACH CLASS! IT'S EITHER A LOSS OR A DRAW BUT NEVER A WIN!" The annoying blode screeched as Kaminari blankly stared in utter confusion. "You sure are odd..." Denki muttered. 

"AHHH, I'VE BEEN LOOKING FORWARD TO THIS FOOOURTH SET! THAT TOKAGE IS IN IT AAAFTER AAALL~ ISN'T THAT RIGHT, BAKUGO!?" I wandered over to Izuku, "If he doesn't shut up, I'll fucking break his jaw and make him eat his spleen" I darkly muttered. "That's rather violent!" Izuku exclaimed is utter shock. 

While Katsuki's team and Class B got into their positions, I started hearing Vlad Kind was spouting crap about how my class wasn't as good as people believed. I glanced towards Izuku, "Let's prove him wrong" I said with a smirk. He smiled and nodded, bumping fists we made a silent pact. 

As our fists collided, there was a spark. Green lightning mixed with misty light and shadows. Aizawa dismissed my protesting classmates with his usual bored tone that fell flat. Then Monoma started speaking, "After all, you're all trouble makers! Did you know?! Amateurs are the ones who cause trouble in the first place!" He stared at me with a devious grin. "You'd know all about that, wouldn't you, Hikaru? I mean, you've caused the most trouble for us all. First you cause significant damage to the school, then you get kidnapped and supposedly die... You've been attacked more than any one of us. Maybe you should be put on world luckiest troublemaker! YOU'D CERTAINLY FIT THE BILL!!" 

I glared in his direction, my eyes flickered with a red aura along with the high pitched ringing that I'e heard so many times before. Since Monoma wasn't focused on me because he comtinued monologuing, the other's around him took note of the demonic aura that flooded the air. "You want to see who's best, eh?"

Monoma stopped laughing and stared at me. I looked into his eyes with a devilsih smirk, where y newly formed canines poked out from the edge of my mouth. "Keep talkin'... Because that's what you do... All you do is talk. Your class is better than you in that right. They have skills. So, instead of spouting shit... Start showing me why I'd consider you a rival. Because last time I checked... I've knocked you flat on your ass without laying a hand on you" 

My words resounded as a taunt. Monoma shut his trap and glared silently. Shinso kept staring into my crimson eyes, like he was replaying a memory in his mind. 

We all turned to the jumbo screens where Katsuki was fighting...

He was on point, moving everyone out of harms way. He was being a teammate and a leader. Monoma was utterly shocked as he believed Katsuki wasn't capable of such things. Every indivdual of Class B was taken out in quick and perfect succession. 

"I thought he was an egotistical person who never got along with anyone! How the hell did he change like this!?" Monoma hissed loudly in which Eijirou and Izuku stood beside me, "Because Kacchan has someone who taught him how to be a team player" Izuku cheered. "Bakugou's such a real man!" Eijirou continued. 

In the end... The score was 4-0 in class 1-A's favour... All that happened in just under five minutes... 

As the teams were getting advise, Izuku ran up the Katsuki, "Kacchan!" As if on reflex, my hot-headed man snapped quickly. "GET OUT OF MY WAY, YOU PIECE OF CRAP!!" In which Izuku deflated in a shaking response that was inaudible. They both shared a rival moment which indeed brought a smile to my face.