Coming Back For You...

(Adrian's POV)

I now know who I am.

Well, for the most part at least.

I'm Adrian Hikaru, the son of the Pro-heroes Photon and Shade. I have the ability to weaponize Light and Dark. I am what you would call a Perfect Vessel. My special ability is to coordinate Life and Death.

Oh... how could I forget that I am a hopeless gay for the one and only Katsuki Bakugo.

I also have a fucked up family history. Abusive mother, psycho Uncle who murdered my sister. The list goes on.

I was currently standing outside the dorms. Since I am lacking in the memory department, I think I should observe the class for a little bit.

Allow me to gain some bearings and maybe a small amount of memories, so I can be near the class and make it less awkward.

So far I remember... Well, kinda remember... Katsuki, Mina, Eijiro, Izuku, All Might, Aizawa, Dad, Ash, Kana, Mom (Happy She's Dead), Rein, Leo, Shadow, I think his name is Todoroki, and finally that nice barista at the Cafe, Kara...

Long fucking list, how the hell do I know so many people?

I spent the whole day watching my apparent class. Everyone seemed so... Dead. Which is funny because I'm supposed to be the one that's... Oh... Now I get it.

They're all depressed and shit because of me.

Yay... I ruined more lives...

Stop being sarcastic and over dramatic...

Whatever asshole...

The day continued, I saw a few faces that looked familiar. Kaminari, Jiro, Yao-Momo, Uraraka, Tokoyami, Shoji, and sadly Mineta.

God, I wish I forgot about Mineta. Especially when I saw him take advantage of one of the girl's grief and motor boated their boobs.

Disgusting...

.....

It was currently night time and I surprisingly wasn't tired, hungry, or in the need to go to the bathroom.

But my anxiety levels were off the charts, I was gonna see Katsuki tonight. How would he react? Does he hate me for dying?

Fuck! I sound like a horny teenaged-

Like I said months ago... You are!...

Right...

I stood behind the building, where I saw the balconies. I saw Mina crying on her balcony, Izuku was hugging Todoroki. So, the nerd finally made a move...

Fucking finally...

Then I saw Katsuki...

He was looking towards the starry night, that was currently showing. He sighed, his eyes brimming with sadness.

I bit my lip, maybe I shouldn't see him.

He walked inside, closing the screen door behind him.

I nodded, if I was gonna see anyone, it should be him. I don't even know where I lived, so finding Dad would be impossible.

I know where it is...

Like I can trust you for directions...

Touchè...

After an hour and a half, I was ready. I quietly scaled the outside of the building, using my shadows to dash half the way up.

I now stood on the balcony. Looking through the glass door. The warm summer air made it humid. I sighed, I have to do this...