Study Hard(35)

This Chapter will Have Themes of Depression and Sad times. But it will also showcase spicy content!!! Just a Warning...

This is sooo boring...

Katsuki, Kirishima and I, were currently sitting at my dining table at my house of a study session, Dad wasn't home. We were kind of kicked out of the diner we started at.

Katsuki scared a lot of customers away, I can't blame them. He was yelling at Kirishima, smacking him over the head with a newspaper, while I laughed.

It was my turn to assist Kirishima and give Katsuki a break. Allowing him to study. We cover Maths, History, and Hero Laws. They were the biggest things Kirishima was in need of fixing.

God...It's hot. Summer is practically here and I'm sweating. Katsuki is sweating... His shirt is sticking to his abs.

I groaned... " I'm gonna close up the house and put the trusty air conditioner on" I stood up and walked away.

(Katsuki's POV)

Coffee Bean just left and now I'm stuck alone with Shitty Hair. As Adrian walked away, my eyes wandered to his ass. What a wonderfully sculpted ass...

"Bakugo... You're drooling..." Fucking Shitty Hair!! Had to ruin the moment! "SHUT THE FUCK UP!! YOU SHOULD BE STUDYING! NOT SPYING ON WHAT I DO!!" I screeched.

The red-haired loser laughed. Little bastard.

Adrian walked back, his grey shirt sticking to his body... Can this study session end faster?!

After another 4 hours of studying, hiding my boner, and counting the endless seconds. Shitty Hair finally left.

I sighed in relief as Adrian walked that spiky-haired punk to the front door. As Coffee Bean was distracted, I snuck up behind him.

He closed the door and I wrapped my arms around his waist, from behind. Resting my head in his shoulder.

This asshole is still an inch or two taller, but we're both still growing.

My hair equals us out...

I kissed his cheek, "What's gotten into you?" He asked. I kissed his neck. "You know asshole. Looking all fucking sexy today" I growled. He laughed.

Coffee Bean turned around, his hazel orbs happily looking into mine. He leaned in, kissing me.

We started wandering back to the dining room, still in contact without lips. He wrapped his arms around my neck, he deepened the contact.

Eventually, I was against the wall and his hands were gripping my hips.

"You wanna do This?" He asked with his usual adorable smile. "Stop being a fucking tease" I growled.

(Smut! SMUT! SMUT!!! THIS IS YOUR FINAL WARNING!!)

He leaned in, slamming his lips onto mine. I didn't have any time to react, because he slipped his tongue in my mouth. Exploring every crevice.

His hands slid to the hem of my shirt, pulling up. The slightly sweaty shirt was peeled from my skin. We separated, so he could fully remove the clothing, discarding it to the floor.

Adrian instantly started kissing me again, his hand rubbed my abs, hitting one of my weak points. I let out a short moan.

I rolled him over, planting him against the wall. His shirt was removed quickly, allowing me up to observe what I would call a masterpiece.

"You want to take this somewhere more... private?" He whispered seductively. We quickly made our way to his room, slamming the door shut, still kissing.